- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Martin, Kendall / Poatsy, Mary Anne
- 280 x 230 x 30 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1426 g
Du kanske gillar
Technology In Action Complete, Global Edition
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
For introductory courses in computer concepts, digital literacy, or computer literacy, often including instruction in Microsoft Office.
Using technology to teach technology
Explore, discover, and experience technology with Technology in Action, the best seller that uses technology to teach technology. Authors Evans, Martin, and Poatsy know how students learn today and help them focus on tasks that they can apply immediately in the workplace, the classroom, and at home. The 15th Edition is a timely and essential update of everything students need to know about computer concepts. Through practical content and hands-on projects, it provides an engaging learning experience from one chapter to the next.
MyLab IT is not included. Students, if MyLab IT is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN. MyLab IT should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
Reach every student by pairing this text with MyLab IT
MyLab is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt Introduction to Java Programming and Data Struc... av Y Daniel Liang (mixed media product).Köp båda 2 för 1448 kr
Fler böcker av Alan Evans
Bloggat om Technology In Action Complete, Global Edi...
1. The Impact of Technology in a Changing World
2. Looking at Computers: Understanding the Parts
3. Using the Internet: Making the Most of the Webs Resources
4. Application Software: Programs That Let You Work and Play
5. System Software: The Operating System, Utility Programs, and File Management
6. Understanding and Assessing Hardware: Evaluating Your System
7. Networking: Connecting Computing Devices
8. Managing a Digital Lifestyle: Media and Ethics
9. Securing Your System: Protecting Your Digital Data and Devices
10. Behind the Scenes: Software Programming
11. Behind the Scenes: Databases and Information Systems
12. Behind the Scenes: Networking and Security in the Business World
13. Behind the Scenes: How the Internet Works
Appendix A. The History of the Personal Computer
Appendix B. Careers in IT