- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Yukl, Gary
- 231 x 179 x 170 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 830 g
Du kanske gillar
48 Laws of Power
Leadership in Organizations, Global Editionav Gary A Yukl793
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
This title is a Pearson Global Edition. The Editorial team at Pearson has worked closely with educators around the world to include content, which is especially relevant to students outside the United States.
Laddas ned direkt719
For undergraduate and graduate-level courses in leadership.
An exploration of what makes an effective leader
Leadership in Organizations, 9th Edition provides a balance of theory and practice as it covers the major theories and research on leadership and managerial effectiveness in formal organizations. Rather than detailing an endless series of studies or prescribing exactly how leaders must operate, it sticks to the major findings and offers recommendations for improving managerial effectiveness. Using this approach, readers understand the implications of their decisions and can determine the best courses of action specific to the situation. With new examples, citations, and guidelines for better clarity and presentation, the text is a relevant and useful tool for students who expect to become managers in the near future.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Gary A Yukl
1. The Nature of Leadership
2. Leadership Behavior
3. The Leadership Situation and Adaptive Leadership
4. Decision Making and Empowerment by Leaders
5. Leading Change and Innovation
6. Power and Influence Tactics
7. Leader Traits and Skills
8. Charismatic and Transformational Leadership
9. Values-Based and Ethical Leadership
10. Dyadic Relations and Followers
11. Leadership in Teams and Decision Groups
12. Strategic Leadership in Organizations
13. Cross-Cultural Leadership and Diversity
14. Developing Leadership Skills
15. Overview and Integration