- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Freedman, Roger A.
- 275 x 235 x 50 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 3577 g
Du kanske gillar
University Physics with Modern Physics in SI Units
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt499
For courses in calculus-based physics.
Guided practice helps students develop into expert problem solvers
The new 15th Edition of University Physics with Modern Physics, now in SI Units,draws on insights from several users to help students see patterns and make connections between problem types. Students learn to recognize when to use similar steps in solving the same problem type and develop an understanding for problem solving approaches, rather than simply plugging values into an equation.
This edition addresses students tendency to focus on the objects and situations posed in a problem, rather than recognizing the underlying principle or the problem type. New Key Concept statements identify the main idea used in examples to help students recognize the underlying concepts and strategy. New Key Example Variation Problems within new Guided Practice sections group problems by type so students recognize when problems can be solved in similar ways, regardless of wording or numbers.
Pearson Mastering Physics is not included. Students, if Pearson Mastering Physics is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN. Pearson Mastering Physics should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
Reach every student by pairing this text with Pearson Mastering Physics
Mastering is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, Mastering personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt University Physics with Modern Physics (Scandin... av Hugh D Young, Roger A Freedman (häftad).Köp båda 2 för 1598 kr
Fler böcker av Hugh D Young
Bloggat om University Physics with Modern Physics in...
Volume 1 contains Chapters 120
Volume 2 contains Chapters 2137
Volume 3 contains Chapters 37-44
1. Units, Physical Quantities, and Vectors
2. Motion Along a Straight Line
3. Motion in Two or Three Dimensions
4. Newtons Laws of Motion
5. Applying Newtons Laws
6. Work and Kinetic Energy
7. Potential Energy and Energy Conservation
8. Momentum, Impulse, and Collisions
9. Rotation of Rigid Bodies
10. Dynamics of Rotational Motion
11. Equilibrium and Elasticity
12. Fluid Mechanics
14. Periodic Motion
15. Mechanical Waves
16. Sound and Hearing
17. Temperature and Heat
18. Thermal Properties of Matter
19. The First Law of Thermodynamics
20. The Second Law of Thermodynamics
21. Electric Charge and Electric Field
22. Gausss Law
23. Electric Potential
24. Capacitance and Dielectrics
25. Current, Resistance, and Electromotive Force
26. Direct-Current Circuits
27. Magnetic Field and Magnetic Forces
28. Sources of Magnetic Field
29. Electromagnetic Induction
31. Alternating Current
32. Electromagnetic Waves
33. The Nature and Propagation of Light
34. Geometric Optics
38. Photons: Light Waves Behaving as Particles
39. Particles Behaving as Waves
40. Quantum Mechanics I: Wave Functions
41. Quantum Mechanics II: Atomic Structure
42. Molecules and Condensed Matter
43. Nuclear Physics
44. Particle Physics and Cosmology