- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Wilson, Timothy / Akert, Robin / Sommers, Samuel
- Antal komponenter
Du kanske gillar
Social Psychology, Global Edition729
This title is a Pearson Global Edition. The Editorial team at Pearson has worked closely with educators around the world to include content which is especially relevant to students outside the United States.
- Fåtal ex i lager. Skickas inom 1-2 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
For courses in Social Psychology
Make research relevant through a storytelling approach
Social Psychology introduces the key concepts of the field through an acclaimed storytelling approach that makes research relevant to students. Drawing upon their extensive experience as researchers and teachers, authors Elliot Aronson, Tim Wilson, and Sam Sommers present the classic studies that have driven the discipline alongside the cutting-edge research that is the future of social psychology. In addition to updated research references, the 10th Edition, Global Edition offers engaging new student-focused features that help students understand how what theyre studying is applicable to their own lives.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Elliot Aronson
1. Introducing Social Psychology
2. Methodology: How Social Psychologists Do Research
3. Social Cognition: How We Think About the Social World
4. Social Perception: How We Come to Understand Other People
5. The Self: Understanding Ourselves in a Social Context
6. Cognitive Dissonance and the Need to Protect Our Self-Esteem
7. Attitudes and Attitude Change: Influencing Thoughts and Feelings
8. Conformity and Obedience: Influencing Behavior
9. Group Processes: Influence in Social Groups
10. Attraction and Relationships: From Initial Impressions to Long-Term Intimacy
11. Prosocial Behavior: Why Do People Help?
12. Aggression: Why Do We Hurt Other People? Can We Prevent It?
13. Prejudice: Causes, Consequences, and Cures
Social Psychology in Action 1: Using Social Psychology to Achieve a Sustainable and Happy Future
Social Psychology in Action 2: Social Psychology and Health
Social Psychology in Action 3: Social Psychology and the Law