- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Wadsworth Publishing
- 277 x 216 x 20 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1158 g
Du kanske gillar
Sight, Sound, Motion
Applied Media Aesthetics
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar889
Fler böcker av Herbert Zettl
Television Production Handbook
In Herbert Zettl's field-defining text TELEVISION PRODUCTION HANDBOOK, the author emphasizes how production proceeds in the digital age -- from idea to image -- and how it moves through the three major phases, from preproduction to production to p...
Reflecting the latest from real-world practice, VIDEO BASICS, 8th Edition, by Emmy award-winning producer, director, and innovator Herbert Zettl delivers the most authoritative, current, and technically accurate guide to video production available...
Bloggat om Sight, Sound, Motion
Herbert Zettl is a professor emeritus of the Broadcast and Electronic Communication Arts Department at San Francisco State University, where he headed the Institute of International Media Communication and received the California State Legislature Distinguished Teaching Award and the Broadcast Education Associations Distinguished Education Service Award.
Prior to joining the SFSU faculty, Zettl worked at KOVR (Stockton-Sacramento) and as a producer-director at KPIX, the CBS affiliate in San Francisco, where he participated in a variety of CBS and NBC network television productions. Because of his outstanding contributions to the television profession, he was elected to the prestigious Silver Circle of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Northern California Chapter. He also is a member of the Broadcast Legends of the NATAS, Northern California Chapter.
Zettl is the author of VIDEO BASICS and TELEVISION PRODUCTION HANDBOOK, which are translated into several languages and published internationally. His numerous articles on television production and media aesthetics have appeared in major media journals worldwide. He has lectured extensively on both subjects at universities and professional broadcast institutions both nationally and internationally. In addition, Zettl developed an interactive DVD-ROM, ZETTLS VIDEOLAB 4.0 (Cengage Learning). His previous CD-ROM version won several prominent awards, including the Macromedia Peoples Choice Award, the New Media Invision Gold Medal for Higher Education, and Invision Silver Medals in the categories of Continuing Education and Use of Video.
About the Author.
1. Applied Media Aesthetics.
2. The First Aesthetic Field: Light.
3. Structuring the First Aesthetic Field: Lighting.
4. The Extended First Field: Color.
5. Structuring Color: Function and Composition.
6. The Two-Dimensional Field: Area.
7. The Two-Dimensional Field: Forces Within the Screen.
8. Structuring the Two-Dimensional Field: Interplay of Screen Forces.
9. The Three-Dimensional Field: Depth and Volume.
10. Structuring the Three-Dimensional Field: Screen Volume and Effects.
11. Building Screen Space: Visualization.
12. The Four-Dimensional Field: Time.
13. The Four-Dimensional Field: Motion.
14. Structuring the Four-Dimensional Field: Timing and Principal Motions.
15. The Five-Dimensional Field: Sound.
16. Structuring the Five-Dimensional Field: Sound Structures and Sound/Picture Combinations.
17. Visual Narrative: The Syntax of Continuity Editing.
18. Visual Narrative: The Syntax of Complexity Editing.