- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Course Technology
- 222 x 184 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 916 g
Du kanske gillar
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Skickas inom 3-6 vardagar595
Fler böcker av Gary Schneider
Bloggat om Electronic Commerce
Gary Schneider is the William S. Perlroth Professor of Accounting at Quinnipiac University. He previously held teaching appointments at the University of San Diego, the University of Tennessee, and Xavier University. The author of more than 50 books and 100 research papers, Dr. Schneider has written extensively on accounting and information systems topics with his work appearing in such journals as INTERFACES, IS AUDIT & CONTROL JOURNAL, and JOURNAL OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS. His books have been translated into Chinese, French, Italian, Korean, and Spanish. A CPA who practiced public accounting in Ohio for 14 years before undertaking his academic career, Dr. Schneider holds a Ph.D. in accounting information systems from the University of Tennessee, an MBA from Xavier University, and a BA in economics from the University of Cincinnati.
PART I: INTRODUCTION.
1. Introduction to Electronic Commerce.
2. Technology Infrastructure: The Internet and the World Wide Web.
PART II: BUSINESS STRATEGIES FOR ELECTRONIC COMMERCE.
3. Selling on the Web.
4. Marketing on the Web.
5. Business-to-Business Activities: Improving Efficiency and Reducing Costs.
6. Social Networking, Mobile Commerce, and Online Auctions.
7. The Environment of Electronic Commerce: Legal, Ethical, and Tax Issues.
PART III: TECHNOLOGIES FOR ELECTRONIC COMMERCE.
8. Web Server Hardware and Software.
9. Electronic Commerce Software.
10. Electronic Commerce Security.
11. Payment Systems for Electronic Commerce.
PART IV: INTEGRATION.
12. Planning for Electronic Commerce.