- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Cambridge University Press
- Worked examples or Exercises; 00 Printed music items; 00 Tables, unspecified; 00 Tables, color; 00 T
- 245 x 190 x 40 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1880 g
Du kanske gillar
International Law is the definitive and authoritative text on the subject, offering Shaw's unbeatable combination of clarity of expression and academic rigour and ensuring both understanding and critical analysis in an engaging and authoritative style. Encompassing the leading principles, practice and cases, and retaining and developing the detailed references which encourage and assist the reader in further study, this new edition motivates and challenges students and professionals while remaining accessible and engaging. Fully updated to reflect recent case law and treaty developments, this edition contains an expanded treatment of the relationship between international and domestic law, the principles of international humanitarian law, and international criminal law alongside additional material on international economic law.
- Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Malcolm N. Shaw, QC, is a practising barrister at Essex Court Chambers and Senior Fellow at the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law at the University of Cambridge. One of the world's leading international lawyers, he is an Associ of the Institut de Droit International, Trustee of the British Institute of International and Comparative Law and a founding member of Curatorium, Xiamen Academy of International Law, China. He has been awarded the decoration of 'Officier de l'Ordre de la Valeur' by the Republic of Cameroon.
1. The nature and development of international law; 2. International law today; 3. Sources; 4. International law and municipal law; 5. The subjects of international law; 6. The international protection of human rights; 7. The regional protection of human rights; 8. Individual criminal responsibility in international law; 9. Recognition; 10. Territory; 11. The law of the sea; 12. Jurisdiction; 13. Immunities from jurisdiction; 14. State responsibility; 15. International environmental law; 16. The law of treaties; 17. State succession; 18. The settlement of disputes by peaceful means; 19. The International Court of Justice; 20. International law and the use of force by states; 21. International humanitarian law; 22. The United Nations; 23. International institutions.