- Mixed media product
- Antal sidor
- Cambridge University Press
- Smalzer, William R. / Chapple, Joseph
- Worked examples or Exercises; 00 Printed music items; 00 Tables, unspecified; 00 Tables, color; 00 T
- 265 x 195 x 15 mm
- Antal komponenter
- Electronic book text (1), Paperback (1)
- 680 g
Du kanske gillar
Basic Grammar in Use Student's Book with Answers and Interactive eBook
Self-study Reference and Practice for Students of American English661
The world's best-selling grammar series for learners of English. Basic Grammar in Use Fourth Edition is an American English self-study reference and practice book for beginner level learners (A1-B1). With simple explanations, clear examples, and easy to understand exercises, it is perfect for students who are learning on their own, but can also be used in the classroom. Inside the book is a code for an ebook. The ebook works on PCs, Macs, iPads and Android tablets. It has the same grammar explanations and exercises found in the printed book, plus other great features such as audio for all the example sentences and an easy to use answer key.
- Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
Fler böcker av Raymond Murphy