- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- Black & white illustrations
- 229 x 152 x 4 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 423:B&W 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Matte Lam
- 118 g
Du kanske gillar
Yuval Noah HarariHäftad
Proven Advanced Scientific Strategies and Techniques for Speed Reading, Comprehension and Memorization. Watch Your Productivity Skyrocket (Memory Training)209
Have you ever wondered how those freaks of nature known as "human machine" do what they do? How they are able to learn everything they read, heard or see within minutes?
- Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
Well, there is a method to their madness! And in this book, I am going to spill all the beans.
We all have infinite potential and ability hidden in the deepest recesses of our brains: the ability to absorb an endless flow of information from the world around us. The author of this book, a highly successful psychologist, has developed a unique six step framework for rapid skill acquisition that has already helped hundreds of people from all walks of life to improve their approach to learning.
Through the pages of this book, you will be able to bring out the inner child that once was curious about the world around him and apply his natural drive to learn in this modern world. Here you will learn not just how to absorb the essential information you need to make your way in this endless evolving day and age but tricks on how to retain it and recall it whenever needed, even if it is years later.
No matter what you need to study, analyze, or research, there is a way for you to acquire it, without the added stress and anxiety that is often associated with study. In this book you will find how to:
- Create a more positive image of how you should learn
- Gain a more intense level of concentration by using your five sense
- Reduce the amount of time you have to spend studying with the proven 6 steps to faster learning
- Tap into your real brain power in order to speed up the learning process
- Discover your real intelligence and use it to facilitate what you learn
- Reinforce that learning so that it will stay with you for years to come
Once you have learned to unlock the secrets already hidden inside of you, your learning will become a more enjoyable experience that you will look forward to each day. You'll learn faster than you ever have before, and you'll be happy doing it.
If you're a student that is preparing for an exam or competitions, an employee that is dreaming to climb up the organization ladder faster or a professional that simply wishes to dazzle clients with one's expert knowledge or finally a caring parent who is concerned about their kid's future career then this book perfectly fits you.
So, stop dreading the amount of time you need to acquire new information, CLICK ON BUY NOW and catapult you into a very promising ...
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »