- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Cengage Learning
- Parry, Bryn
- 244 x 186 x 15 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 550 g
Du kanske gillar
Successful Event Management
A Practical Handbook
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Presented in two engaging parts: Part 1 provides a comprehensive overview of the events business including market demand for events, the role of suppliers and the social and economic impact of the event business. Part 2 focuses on aspects of event organization including planning an event, financial management, logistics, legal aspects, marketing, public relations and legacies.
The text considers event management from an international perspective, with a particular focus on Europe but also encompassing the Middle East and Africa.
Successful Event Management is essential reading for all undergraduate and post-graduate event management students and is also an ideal resource for active practitioners looking for both a practical guide and a rigorous overview of the subject.
Fler böcker av Anton Shone
Bloggat om Successful Event Management
List of figures.
List of case studies.
Forms for the new event organizer.
Part 1: THE EVENTS BUSINESS.
1. An introduction to events.
2. The market demand for events.
3. The events business: supply and suppliers.
4. Social, economic, political and developmental implications.
Part 2: MANAGING EVENTS.
5. Making a start and planning the event.
6. Financial management and the budget.
7. Event logistics.
8. Marketing and public relations for events.
9. Risk management and legalities.
10. Event project management and set-up issues.
11. The organization manager and the team: during the event.
12. Closedown, evaluation and legacies.