- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Harvard Business School Press
- 215 x 146 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 317 g
Du kanske gillar
Saving Your Good Idea from Getting Shot Down
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt232 kr
it doesn't have to be this way, maintain john kotter and lorne whitehead. in Buy-In, they reveal how to win the support your idea needs to deliver valuable results. The key? Understand the generic attack strategies that naysayers and obfuscators deploy time and time again. Then engage these adversaries with tactics tailored to each strategy. By "inviting in the lions" to critique your idea--and being prepared for them you'll capture busy people's attention, help them grasp your proposal's value, and secure their commitment to implementing the solution.
The book presents a fresh and amusing fictional narrative showing attack strategies in action. It then provides several specific counterstrategies for each basic category the authors have defined including:
- Death-by-delay: Your enemies push discussion of your idea so far into the future it's forgotten
- Confusion: They present so much data that confidence in your proposal dies
- Fearmongering: Critics catalyze irrational anxieties about your idea
- Character assassination: They slam your reputation and credibility
smart, practical, and filled with useful advice, Buy-In equips you to anticipate and combat attacks so your good idea makes it through to make a positive change.
Fler böcker av John P Kotter
Bloggat om Buy-In
John P. Kotter is Konosuke Matsushita Professor of Leadership, Emeritus, at Harvard Business School, and is widely regarded as the world's foremost authority on leadership and change.
part one: the centerville story
1. The Death of a Good Plan
2. Saving the Day in Centerville, Part 1
3. Saving the Day, Part II
4. Saving the Day, Part III
Part Two: The Method
5. Four Ways to Kill Good Ideas
6. A Counterintuitive Strategy for Saving Your Good Idea
7. 24 Attacks & 24 Responses
8. How The Method Helps Large-scale Change
9. A Quick Reference Guide for Saving Good Ideas