Du kanske gillar
Brave New Work
Dare to Lead
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Strategy201
Is your company spending too much time on strategy development with too little to show for it? If you read nothing else on strategy, read these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you catalyze your organization's strategy development and execution. HBR's 10 Must Reads on Strategy will inspire you to:
- Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
- Distinguish your company from rivals
- Clarify what your company will and won't do
- Craft a vision for an uncertain future
- Create blue oceans of uncontested market space
- Use the Balanced Scorecard to measure your strategy
- Capture your strategy in a memorable phrase
- Make priorities explicit
- Allocate resources early
- Clarify decision rights for faster decision making
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Harvard Business Review
Recensioner i media
"...this provides a lot of insight, information, and advice that will help readers." -- Free Press Journal
HBR's 10 Must Reads paperback series is the definitive collection of books for new and experienced leaders alike. Leaders looking for the inspiration that big ideas provide, both to accelerate their own growth and that of their companies, should look no further. HBR's 10 Must Reads series focuses on the core topics that every ambitious manager needs to know: leadership, strategy, change, managing people, and managing yourself. Harvard Business Review has sorted through hundreds of articles and selected only the most essential reading on each topic. Each title includes timeless advice that will be relevant regardless of an ever-changing business environment. Classic ideas, enduring advice, the best thinkers: HBR's 10 Must Reads.
Innehållsförteckning1. What Is Strategy? Porter, Michel E.
2. The Five Competitive Forces That Shape Strategy Michel E. Porter
3. Building Your Company's Vision Collins, James C. and Porras, Jerry I.
4. Reinventing Your Business Model Mark W. Johnson, Clayton M. Christensen, and Henning Kagermann
5. Blue Ocean Strategy W. Chan Kim and Rene Mauborgne
6. The Secrets to Successful Strategy Execution Gary L. Neilson, Karla L. Martin, and Elizabeth Powers
7. Using the Balanced Scorecard as a Strategic Management System Robert S. Kaplan and David P. Norton
8. Transforming Corner-Office Strategy into Frontline Action Orit Gadiesh and James L. Gilbert
9. Turning Great Strategy into Great Performance Michel C. Mankins and Richard Steele
10. Who Has the D?: How Clear Decision Roles Enhance Organizational Performance Paul Rogers and Marcia Blenko