- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL PRESS
- 203 x 139 x 12 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 226 g
Du kanske gillar
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Managing Yourself
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
- "Managing Oneself"" by Peter F. Drucker
- "Management Time: Who's Got the Monkey?" by William Oncken, Jr., and Donald L. Wass (with commentary by Stephen R. Covey)
- "Moments of Greatness: Entering the Fundamental State of Leadership" by Robert E. Quinn
- "What to Ask the Person in the Mirror" by Robert S. Kaplan
- "Manage Your Energy, Not Your Time" by Tony Schwartz and Catherine McCarthy
- "Be a Better Leader, Have a Richer Life" by Stewart D. Friedman
- "Overloaded Circuits: Why Smart People Underperform" by Edward M. Hallowell
Fler böcker av Harvard Business Review
Recensioner i media
"The organization of the boxes is superb and very helpful to the reader... relevant to overworked and overstressed employees seeking ways to take charge of themselves to perform better and develop a work-life balance." - "Portland Book Review"<br>
Bloggat om HBR's 10 Must Reads on Managing Yourself
HBR's 10 Must Reads paperback series is the definitive collection of books for new and experienced leaders alike. Leaders looking for the inspiration that big ideas provide, both to accelerate their own growth and that of their companies, should look no further. HBR's 10 Must Reads series focuses on the core topics that every ambitious manager needs to know: leadership, strategy, change, managing people, and managing yourself. Harvard Business Review has sorted through hundreds of articles and selected only the most essential reading on each topic. Each title includes timeless advice that will be relevant regardless of an ever-changing business environment. Classic ideas, enduring advice, the best thinkers: HBR's 10 Must Reads.
1. Managing Oneself Peter F. Drucker
2. Management Time: Who's Got the Monkey? William Oncken, Jr., and Donald L. Wass (Commentary by Stephen R. Covey)
3. How Resilience Works Coutu, Diane L.
4. Manage Your Energy, Not Your Time Tony Schwartz and Catherine McCarthy
5. Overloaded Circuits: Why Smart People Underperform Edward M. Hallowell
6. Be a Better Leader, Have a Richer Life Stewart D. Friedman
7. Reclaim Your Job Ghoshal, Sumantra and Bruch, Heike
8. Moments of Greatness: Entering the Fundamental State of Leadership Quinn, Robert E.
9. What to Ask the Person in the Mirror Robert S. Kaplan
10. Primal Leadership: The Hidden Driver of Great Performance Goleman, Daniel; Boyatzis, Richard; and McKee, Annie