- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- 236 x 178 x 30 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 745 g
Du kanske gillar
Pro JavaFX Platform: Script, Desktop and Mobile RIA with Java Technology439Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.The JavaFX technology and platform is essentially Suns response to Adobe Flash and Microsofts Silverlight. JavaFX lets developers play with the open source scripting, desktop, and mobile APIs offered to create dynamic, seamless visual user interfaces (UIs) that are Flashlike and beyond...
Learn from bestselling JavaFX author Jim Weaver and expert JavaFX developers Weiqi Gao, Stephen Chin, and Dean Iverson to discover the JavaFX technology and platform that enables developers and designers to create rich Internet applications (RIAs) that can run across diverse devices. Covering the JavaFX Script language, JavaFX Mobile, and development tools, Pro JavaFX Platform: Script, Desktop and Mobile RIA with Java Technology is the first book that fully provides JavaFX version 1.2 code examples that cover virtually every language and API feature.
This book contains the following:
- Tutorials that teach JavaFX 1.2 to an application developer or graphics designer who has had no exposure to JavaFX. These tutorials will be exhaustive, covering virtually every facet of JavaFX Script and are fully updated for the JavaFX 1.2 release.
- Reference materials on JavaFX 1.2 that augment what is available from the JavaFX 1.2 Language Reference and API documentation.
- How to take JavaFX 1.2 to other platforms besides the desktop, such as mobile.
What youll learn
- Get started with JavaFX Script, including downloading the JavaFX SDK 1.2 and available tools.
- Express user interfaces with declarative scripting.
- Define classes, functions, and attributes.
- Use JavaFX 1.2 and associated tools so that an application developer and a graphics designer can effectively collaborate on an application.
- Uncover the JavaFX 1.2 language and APIs to whatever degree you choose. The tutorials, reference materials, and pointers to resources will be exhaustive.
- Have fun learning JavaFX 1.2 because of the engaging and friendly style in which it is presented in this book.
Who this book is forGeneral audience: application developers, graphic designers, and IT decision makers. Not only will this book contain technical information for developers and designers, it will build a compelling case for choosing JavaFX for web applications and Rich Internet Applications.
Table of Contents
- Getting a Jump Start in JavaFX
- Taking a Closer Look at the JavaFX Script Language
- Creating a User Interface in JavaFX
- Using Functions, Classes, and Other Advanced Features
- Creating Custom UI Components and Charts in JavaFX
- Using the Media Classes
- Dynamically La...
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt JavaFX Special Effects: Taking Java RIA to the ... av Lucas Jordan (häftad).Köp båda 2 för 778 kr
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Jim Weaver is an author, speaker, teacher, and developer in rich Internet application technologies such as JavaFX, and may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Getting a Jump Start in JavaFX
2. Taking a Closer Look at the JavaFX Script Language
3. Creating a User Interface in JavaFX
4. Using Functions, Classes and Other Advanced Features
5. Creating Custom UI Components in JavaFX
6. Using the Media Classes
7. Dynamically Laying Out Nodes in the User Interface
8. Extending JavaFX with Third-Party Libraries
9. Building a Professional JavaFX Application
10. Developing JavaFX Mobile Applications
A. Keywords and Operators