- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Kaufman, Stephen, Ph.D. (förf)/Kelcey, Peter (förf)/Peterson, David (förf)
- black & white illustrations
- 234 x 178 x 41 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1022 g
Du kanske gillar
Let Love Rule
Pro BizTalk 2009567
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
A compendium of best practices and implementation wisdom, Pro BizTalk 2009 is a revision of the highly-successful and best-selling Pro BizTalk 2006. The book has been fully updated to cover developments in BizTalk 2009. Youll find chapters on topics such as developing WCF-compliant adapters using the WCF LOB adapter SDK, connecting BizTalk to IBM mainframe line-of-business applications and data using the Host Integration Server adapter, and riding the Enterprise Service Bus. All other chapters in the book have been updated to reflect developments in BizTalk 2009.
Laddas ned direkt665
Pro BizTalk 2009 is based upon real feedback from BizTalk developers. It is written by recognized experts George Dunphy and Sergei Moukhnitski, backed by a team of top-notch co-authors. The book is a labor of love in which the authors share their experiences and expertise to teach you the art of creating a BizTalk solution using the right tools from the BizTalk 2009 toolbox.
- Fully updated to cover developments in BizTalk 2009
- Focuses on the art of creating a BizTalk solution by helping readers choose the right tool from the BizTalk toolbox for the task at hand
- Based upon the reallife experience of authors with many years of practice implementing BizTalk solutions for large enterprises
What youll learn
- Create automated business processes that span disparate systems, even for those systems that were developed using disparate technologies.
- Apply each of the tools within BizTalk in their intended manner.
- Tune BizTalk servers for optimal performance.
- Implement sound disasterrecovery plans for BizTalk environments.
- Build for success upon recognized design patterns and best practices.
- Create a solid BizTalk development environment.
Who this book is forPro BizTalk 2009 is aimed at two audiences: those developing BizTalk solutions and those who must manage the BizTalk servers upon which those solutions deploy. Both camps must have a working knowledge of the other side. Developers will find in this book an excellent guide to programming effectively with BizTalk. Administrators will find what they need to smoothly deploy BizTalkbased solutions.
Table of Contents
- BizTalk in the Enterprise
- Starting a New BizTalk Project
- Thinking Inside the Box
- Pipelining and Components
- Pipeline Component Best Practices and Examples
- BizTalk Design Patterns and Practices
- What the Mestro Needs to Know: Advanced Orchestration Concepts
- Playing By the Rules? Use the Business Rule Engine
- BizTalk Server 2009 Operations
- Deploying and Managing BizTalk Applications
- To Tune or Not to Tune? Nobody Should Ask That Question ...
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av författarna
George Dunphy is an architect with Microsoft Consulting Technical Quality Assurance. He has 14 years of experience and focuses on technologies such as the Microsoft .NET framework, BizTalk Server, Visual Basic and Visual Basic .NET, Active Server Pages, COM, SQL Server, XML, SOAP and WSDL, T-SQL, and web development. In addition to his technical skills, George focuses on managing development teams for large enterprise application development projects. He works with a variety of customers ranging from governments to Fortune 100 companies to start-ups.
* BizTalk in the Enterprise * Starting a New BizTalk Project * Thinking Inside the Box * Pipelining and Components * Pipeline Component Best Practices and Examples * BizTalk Design Patterns and Practices * What the Maestro Needs to Know: Advanced Orchestration Concepts * Playing By the Rules? Use the Business Rule Engine * BizTalk Server 2009 Operations * Deploying and Managing BizTalk Applications * To Tune or Not to Tune? Nobody Should Ask That Question * WCF Adapters: Standardizing Your Integration Endpoints * WCF LOB Adapter SDK * Host Integration Server 2009 * The Enterprise Service Bus Toolkit 2.0