- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- FRIENDS OF ED
- 234 x 185 x 41 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1385 g
Du kanske gillar
Foundation Zoho: Work and Create Online
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
It's cost efficient and free depending on the services you choose; it's hosted on their servers; little or no tech support will ever be needed; and it runs nicely on thin clients like netbooks or smartphones like theiPhone. Also, according to CIO Magazine: "[Zoho has] got more applications than Google... The apps they have are richer."
Foundation Zoho gets you started with the vibrant Zoho.com and shows you how to use it for day-to-day tasks as well as have fun with it. This book alsohelps you to utilize Zoho with iPhone or even with Microsoft Office, if you still wish to use it.
What youll learn
- How to use Zoho.com as an at home and work office and productivity toolwork, but have fun as well!
- What cloud computing is, how it's important, andhow it isused in practice
- How to adopt Zoho.com as your daily business and at home
- Do -it-yourself (DIY) solutions that require little-to-no technical knowledge norsupport.
- How Zoho can play a key role in the future of business applications, to increase productivity and collaboration, while at the same time minimizing and all but eliminating costs and overhead
- How to use all of the major Zoho applications and how to incorporate them into daily activities
- How to increase productivity and collaboration in business using these applications
- How to be more productive using Zoho itself, by learning shortcuts, tips, and miscellaneous tools and plugins
- Extending Zoho.com to your iPhone or Microsoft Office
Who this book is forAnybody who uses the Internet, word processors, and planners, especially businesspeople, freelancers, scientists and researchers, and students.
Table of Contents
- Getting Up and Running with Zoho
- Processing Your Words
- Of Numbers and Sheets
- Present Yourself
- All in One Box
- Live in the Cloud
- Publish in the Cloud
- Zoho Utility Applications
- The Plaza
- Manage Your Business
- Manage Your People
- Manage Your Invoices
- Manage Your Projects
- Take Control of Your Meetings
- Data Is Everything
Fler böcker av Ali Shabdar
Bloggat om Foundation Zoho: Work and Create Online
Ali Shabdar is an independent cloud consultant to several businesses and entrepreneurs. He has more than 10 years of experience in the IT industry from programming and system analysis to implementing Web 2.0 technologies. He guest-blogs occasionally for different websites and is currently working for Plus Holding as new media manager in Dubai, where he lives with his wife, Maryam.
* Getting Up and Running with Zoho * Processing Your Words * Of Numbers and Sheets * Present Yourself * All in One Box * Live in the Cloud * Publish in the Cloud * Zoho Utility Applications * The Plaza * Manage Your Business * Manage Your People * Manage Your Invoices * Manage Your Projects * Take Control of Your Meetings * Data Is Everything