- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- 228 x 177 x 44 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1564 g
Du kanske gillar
Pro Silverlight 3 in C#
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt519
As you learn about the features that put Silverlight in direct competition with Adobe Flash, such as rich support for 2D and 3D drawing, animations, and media playback, you'll experience the plumbing of .NET and the design model of WPF through Silverlightall of the same .NET technology that developers use to design next-generation Windows applications. MacDonald provides an comprehensive tutorial written from professional developer to professional developer.
What youll learn
- Develop rich media applications using Silverlight across browsers and platforms.
- Create a project, set up a layout, and use controls.
- Handle both 2D and 3D drawing, animation, and media playback through Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Integrate web services support.
- Use Silverlight in conjunction with ASP.NET and its interactions with HTML.
Who this book is for.NET developers encountering Silverlight for the first time. No prior knowledge of WPF or ASP.NET is assumed.
Table of Contents
- Introducing Silverlight
- Dependency Properties and Routed Events
- The Application Model
- Shapes and Geometries
- Brushes, Transforms,and Bitmaps
- Sound, Video, and Deep Zoom
- Styles and Behaviors
- Templates and Custom Controls
- Browser Integration
- ASP.NET Web Services
- Data Binding
- Data Controls
- Isolated Storage
Fler böcker av Matthew MacDonald
Bloggat om Pro Silverlight 3 in C#
Matthew MacDonald is an author, educator, and MCSD developer who has a passion for emerging technologies. He isthe author of more than a dozen books about .NET programming. In a dimly-remembered past life, he studied English literature and theoretical physics
1. Introducing Silverlight
4. Dependency Properties and Routed Events
6. The Application Model
7. Shapes and Geometries
8. Brushes and Transforms
10. Sound, Video and Deep Zoom
11. Styles, Templates and Custom Controls
12. Browser Integration
13. ASP.NET Web Services
14. Data Binding
15. Isolated Storage