- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Komatineni, Satya / MacLean, Dave
- 235 x 190 x 36 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 3:B&W 7.5 x 9.25 in or 235 x 191 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 1003 g
Du kanske gillar
Pro Android 2409
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
Pro Android 2 shows you how to build real-world and fun mobile applications using Googles latest Android software development kit. This new edition is updated for Android 2, covering everything from the fundamentals of building applications for embedded devices to advanced concepts such as custom 3D components, OpenGL, and touchscreens including gestures. While other Android development guides simply discuss topics, Pro Android 2 offers the combination of expert insight and real sample applications that work.
Laddas ned direkt519
- Discover the design and architecture of the Android SDK through practical examples, and how to build mobile applications using the Android SDK.
- Explore and use the Android APIs, including those for media and Wi-Fi.
- Learn about Android 2s integrated local and web search, handwriting gesture UI, Google Translate, and text-to-speech features.
What youll learn
- How to use Android to build Java-based mobile applications for Google phones with a touch screen or keyboard (thanks to Cupcakes inclusion as of Android 1.5)
- How to design and architect using Googles latest Android SDK
- How to use the Android SDK to write mobile applications for embedded devices
- How to create 3D graphics with OpenGL and custom components
- How to build multimedia and game apps using Androids Media APIs and OpenGL
- How to use Androids location-based services, networking (Wi-Fi APIs), and security
- How to create and allow for more integrated local and web searches
- How to build handwriting gesture UIs
- How to incorporate Google Translate into your Android applications
Who this book is forThis book is for professional software engineers/programmers looking to move their ideas and applications into the mobile space with Android. It assumes that readers have a passable understanding of Java, including being able to write classes and handle basic inheritance structures. This book also targets hobbyists.
Table of Contents
- Introducing the Android Computing Platform
- Getting Your Feet Wet
- Using Resources, Content Providers, and Intents
- Building User Interfaces and Using Controls
- Working with Menus and Dialogs
- Unveiling 2D Animation
- Exploring Security and Location-Based Services
- Building and Consuming Services
- Using the Media Framework and Telephony APIs ...
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Sayed Y. Hashimi is the author of Pro Android, as well as a consultant and trainer in Jacksonville, Florida. Sayed has worked for startups and Fortune 100 companies. He has developed large-scale distributed applications with a variety of programming languages and platforms, including C++, Java, and .NET. Sayed has published in major software journals on topics ranging from low-level programming techniques to high-level architecture concepts.
* Introducing the Android Computing Platform * Getting Your Feet Wet * Using Resources, Content Providers, and Intents * Building User Interfaces and Using Controls * Working with Menus and Dialogs * Unveiling 2D Animation * Exploring Security and Location-Based Services * Building and Consuming Services * Using the Media Framework and Telephony APIs * Programming 3D Graphics with OpenGL * Managing and Organizing Preferences * Exploring Live Folders * Home Screen Widgets * Android Search * Exploring Text to Speech and Translate APIs * Touchscreens * Titanium Mobile: A WebKit-Based Approach to Android Development * Working with Android Market * Outlook and Resources