- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- 2 New ed
- APRESS ACADEMIC
- Owens, Mike
- 241 x 190 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 3:B&W 7.5 x 9.25 in or 235 x 191 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 653 g
Du kanske gillar
The Definitive Guide to SQLite
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt567
The Definitive Guide to SQLite, Second Edition is devoted to complete coverage of the latest version of this powerful database. It offers a thorough overview of SQLites capabilities and APIs. The book also uses SQLite as the basis for helping newcomers make their first foray into database development. In only a short time you can be writing programs as diverse as a server-side browser plug-in or the next great iPhone or Android application!
- Learn about SQLite extensions for C, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, and Tcl.
- Get solid coverage of SQLite internals.
- Explore developing iOS (iPhone) and Android applications with SQLite.
What youll learn
- Deploy SQLite as the database engine for iPhone and Android applications.
- Interact with SQLite from Java, C++, PHP, and other key languages.
- Create robust database designs, taking advantage ofsupport for primary and foreign key constraints.
- Embed zero-maintenance databases directly within applications that you write.
- Improve performance through a good understanding of SQLite internals.
- Exploit features such as the shared cache, the SQL Logic Test Suite, the Unlock and Notify APIs, and query plan improvements.
Who this book is forThe Definitive Guide to SQLiteis for developers needing a zero-maintenance database solution to deploy as an embedded component within their product. The book is especially useful for mobile developers delivering applications to run on the iPhone, or on the Android platform. PHP developers will also find the book useful if they are using the default database delivered as part of a PHP installation.
Table of Contents
- Introducing SQLite
- Getting Started
- SQL for SQLite
- Advanced SQL for SQLite
- SQLite Design and Concepts
- The Core C API
- The Extension C API
- Language Extensions
- iOS Development with SQLite
- Android Devel...
Bloggat om The Definitive Guide to SQLite
Grant Allen has worked in the IT field for over 20 years, as a CTO, enterprise architect, and database administrator. Grant's roles have covered private enterprise, academia and the government sector around the world, specialising in global-scale systems design, development, and performance. He is a frequent speaker at industry and academic conferences, on topics ranging from data mining to compliance, and technologies such as databases (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL), content management, collaboration, disruptive innovation, and mobile ecosystems like Android. His first Android application was a task list to remind him to finish all his other unfinished Android projects. Grant works for Google, and in his spare time is completing a Ph.D on building innovative high-technology environments. Grant is the author of Beginning DB2, and lead author of Oracle SQL Recipes and The Definitive Guide to SQLite.
* Introducing SQLite * Getting Started * SQL for SQLite * Advanced SQL for SQLite * SQLite Design and Concepts * The Core C API * The Extension C API * Language Extensions * iOS Development with SQLite * Android Development with SQLite * SQLite Internals and New Features