- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- 4 New ed
- black & white illustrations
- 235 x 190 x 50 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 3:B&W 7.5 x 9.25 in or 235 x 191 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 1670 g
Du kanske gillar
Pro Silverlight 5 in C#
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt509
Pro Silverlight 5 in C# is an invaluable reference for professional developers who want to discover the new features of Silverlight. Author Matthew MacDonald's expert advice guides you through creating rich media applications using Silverlight in the environment you're most productive inno matter what the target platform. As you learn about the features that put Silverlight in direct competition with Adobe Flash, such as rich support for 2D and 3D drawing, animations, and media playback, you'll experience the plumbing of .NET and the design model of WPF through Silverlightall of the same .NET technology that developers use to design next-generation Windows applications.
Pro Silverlight 5 in C#is a comprehensive tutorial, written from professional developer to professional developer.
Please note: the print version of this title is black & white; the eBook is full color.
What youll learn
- To develop rich media applications using Silverlight across browsers and platforms
- To create a project, set up a layout, and use controls
- To handle both 2D and 3D drawing, animation, and media playback through Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- To integrate web services support
- To use Silverlight in conjunction with ASP.NET and its interactions with HTML
Who this book is forThis book is for .NET developers encountering Silverlight for the first time. No prior knowledge of WPF or ASP.NET is assumed.
Table of Contents
- Introducing Silverlight
- Dependency Properties and Routed Events
- The Application Model
- Shapes and Geometries
- Brushes and Transforms
- Sound, Video, and Deep Zoom
- Styles and Behaviors
- Templates and Custom Controls
- Browser Integration
- ASP.NET and Web Services
- Data Binding
- Data Controls
- File Access
- Out-of-Browser Applications
Fler böcker av Matthew MacDonald
Bloggat om Pro Silverlight 5 in C#
Matthew MacDonald is an author,educator, and MCSD developer who has a passion for emerging technologies. He isthe author of more than a dozen books about .NET programming. In a dimly-remembered past life, he studied English literature and theoretical physics.
* Introducing Silverlight * XAML * Layout * Dependency Properties and Routed Events * Elements * The Application Model * Navigation * Shapes and Geometries * Brushes and Transforms * Animation * Sound, Video, and Deep Zoom * Styles and Behaviors * Templates and Custom Controls * Browser Integration * ASP.NET and Web Services * Data Binding * Data Controls * File Access * Multithreading * Networking * Out-of-Browser Applications