- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- 1st ed.
- FRIENDS OF ED
- Sumner, Victor / Synodinos, Dionysios
- black & white illustrations
- 228 x 190 x 31 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 3:B&W 7.5 x 9.25 in or 235 x 191 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 907 g
Du kanske gillar
The Essential Guide to HTML5 and CSS3 Web Design
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt549
You will find The Essential Guide to HTML5 and CSS3 Web Design invaluableat any stage of your career, with its mixture of practical tutorials and reference material. Beginners will quickly pick up the basics, while more experienced web designers and developers will keep returning to the book again and again to read up on techniques they may not have used for a while, or tolook up properties, attributes and other details. This book is destined to become a close friend, adopting a permanent place on your desk.
The Essential Guide to HTML5 and CSS3 Web Design starts off with a brief introduction to the web and web design, before diving straight in to HTML5 and CSS3 basics, reusing code, and other best practices you can adopt. The book then focuseson the most important areas of a successful web site: typography, images, navigation, tables, layouts, forms and feedback (including ready-made PHP scripts) and browser quirks, hacks and bugs.
The Essential Guide to HTML5 and CSS3 Web Design is completely up-to-date, covering support of the newest standards in all the latest browsers, including IE9 and Firefox 4. The last chapter of the book provides several case studies to dissect and learn from, including all the most popular web site archetypesa blog, a store front, a corporate home page, and an online gallery. You'll also appreciate several detailed reference appendices covering CSS, HTML, color references, entities, and moreany details you need to look up will be close at hand.
What youll learn
- The basics of HTML5 and CSS3 web design
- How to implement effective layouts, tables, images, navigation, forms and typography on web sites
- How to deal with cross-browser issues, including quirks, bugs, and hacks in IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, and all other major browsers
- How to make sure your sites are both usable and accessible
- How to implement several different styles of web front-end, through several complete case studies, including a blog, a store front, and an online gallery
- Detailed references are also provided so you don't need to learn every little detail of HTML and CSS
Who this book is forWeb developers and designers either starting out, orseeking to familiarize themselves with the new features of HTML5 and CSS3.
Table of Contents
- An introduction to web design
- Web page essentials
Bloggat om The Essential Guide to HTML5 and CSS3 Web...
A bio is not available for this author.
An introduction to web design
Web page essentials
Working with type
Working with images
Using links and creating navigation
Tables: How nature (and the W3C) intended
Page layouts with CSS
Getting user feedback
Dealing with browser quirks
Putting everything together
Appendix A: HTML5 Reference
Appendix B: Web Color Reference
Appendix C: Entities Reference
Appendix D: CSS3 Reference