- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- 1st ed.
- FRIENDS OF ED
- black & white illustrations
- 235 x 190 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 3:B&W 7.5 x 9.25 in or 235 x 191 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 801 g
Du kanske gillar
Foundation iPhone App Development: Build An iPhone App in 5 Days with iOS 6 SDK
Build an Iphone App in 5 Days With Ios Sdkav Nick Kuh389
Taking a hands-on learning approach, Foundation iPhone App Development: Build An iPhone App in 5 Days with iOS 6 SDKquickly enables existing programmers to become familiar and comfortable coding Objective-C using Xcode 4.5, Storyboarding and the iOS 6 SDK to create apps for the iPhone. Nick Kuh, an experienced, Apple award-winning developer, will teach readers how to build an iOS 6 iPhone app from start to finish in 5 days.
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
During a 5-day process you will learn how to build a professional, custom-designed, object-oriented iPhone App. Youll start with a PhotoShop PSD design and an app idea. Then, throughout the remainder of the book, Nick will guide you through each stage of building the app. But its you who will build the app. You will learn how to think like an app developer, how to turn an idea into a beautiful iPhone app.
In addition to the code and programming practices introduced, the book includes numerous tips, tricks and lessons learned to help new iPhone App developers succeed on the App Store: SEO, in-app marketing approaches and how to win more 5 star reviews.
The 5-day learning process is divided into the following key stages:
- Day 1 begins with the initial planning, paper prototyping and Photoshop design phases of an app idea. Youll learn how to provision your iOS apps for deployment to your iPhone. By the end of your first day youll get to learn on the job, creating an Object-Oriented Black Jack Game that implements the Model View Controller paradigm in Objective C.
- Day 2 is all about Storyboarding: creating and connecting all of the user interface views of our app.
- Day 3 begins with table views and data population. By the end of the third day youll be knee-deep in Core Data: building a data model and creating an editable, persistent data storage solution for your app.
- By Day 4 youll be learning how to communicate with Facebook using Apples new Social framework introduced in iOS 6.
- Day 5 kicks off with code and methods to add in-app social network marketing to your app. With your completed app youll then learn how to submit an App to Apple alongside numerous tips and tricks to improve your chances of success and visibility in this unique marketplace.
From start to finish, this book inherits Nicks tried and tested methods to build beautiful native iPhone Apps efficiently.After reading and using this book, youll come away with a core iOS development process and coding concepts that can be re-used and applied to your own iPhone app projects.Moreover, youll gain an understanding of how to architect your own apps, write reusable code and implement best practices for faster productivity and maybe even make some money, too.
What youll learn
- How to develop with Xcode, write Objective-C and work with the lates...
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Nick Kuh
Taking a hands-on learning approach, Foundation iPhone App Development: Build An iPhone App in 5 Days with iOS 6 SDK quickly enables existing programmers to become familiar and comfortable coding Objective-C using Xcode 4.5, Storyboarding and the ...
Nick Kuh is a Freelance iPhone, iPad, iOS Developer and Consultant based in Brighton, UK with over 12 years experience developing commercial software. Nick has been developing native iOS Apps since the iPhone first launched. His indepth understanding of the iOS Platform is backed up by an extensive portfolio which includes: architecting and leading large commercial projects, popular personal projects like Tap to Chat (with over a million downloads in it's first year) and great award-winning Apps recognised and featured by Apple (including an App of the Week award for Portfolio to Go).
Day 1: Objective C, Xcode and iOS SDK Foundation work
Chapter 1: Design and Planning of our App:
Chapter 2: Provisioning our App for Development
Chapter 3: Setting Up Our Xcode Project
Chapter 4: Objective-C and Xcode: Developing a Blackjack Game
Day 2: Storyboarding the User Interface
Chapter 5: iPhone App Navigation, Views and View Controllers
Chapter 6: Views, Controls, Camera, Action!
Day 3: Working with Data
Chapter 7: Table Views, Arrays and Dictionaries - Oh My!
Chapter 8: Data Persistence with Core Data
Chapter 9: iOS Skinning: Make Your Apps Lickable
Day 4: Importing Birthdays from the Address Book and Facebook
Chapter 10: Importing Birthdays from the Address Book
Chapter 11: Working with the Facebook SDK
Chapter 12: Settings and Local Notifications
Day 5: The Finishing Touches
Chapter 13: Before You Launch: Increasing Your Chances of App Store Success
Chapter 14: Submitting our App