- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- 234 x 190 x 19 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1 Paperback
- 1700 g
Du kanske gillar
Pro WPF in VB 2010: Windows Presentation Foundation in .NET 4
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Its functionality extends to the support for tablet PCs and other forms of input device, and provides a more modern imaging and printing pipeline, accessibility anduser interfaceautomation infrastructure, data-drivenuser interfaceand visualization, and integration points for weaving the application experience into the Windows shell.
This book shows you how WPF really works. It provides you with the no-nonsense, practical advice that you need in order to build high-quality WPF applications quickly and easily. Having built a firm foundation, it goes on to explore more advanced aspects of WPF and how they relate to the others elements of the .NET 4.0 platform and associated technologies such as Silverlight.
What youll learn
- WPF basics: XAML, layout, control essentials, and data flow
- WPF applications: Navigation, commands, localization, and deployment
- Advanced controls: Custom controls, menus, toolbars, and trees
- WPF documents: Text layout, printing, and document packaging
- Graphics and multimedia: Drawing shapes, sound and video, animation, geometric transformations, and imaging
Who this book is forThis book is designed for developers encountering WPF for the first time in their professional lives. A working knowledge of Visual Basic (VB) and the basic architecture of .NET is helpful to follow the examples easily, but all concepts will be explained from the ground up.
Table of Contents
- Introducing WPF
- Dependency Properties
- Routed Events
- The Application
Fler böcker av Matthew MacDonald
Bloggat om Pro WPF in VB 2010: Windows Presentation ...
Matthew MacDonald is an author, educator, and MCSD developer who has a passion for emerging technologies. He isthe author of more than a dozen books about .NET programming. In a dimly-remembered past life, he studied English literature and theoretical physics
* Introducing WPF * XAML * Layout * Dependency Properties * Routed Events * Controls * The Application * Element Binding * Commands * Resources * Styles and Behaviors * Shapes, Brushes, and Transforms * Geometries and Drawings * Effects and Visuals * Animation Basics * Advanced Animation * Control Templates * Custom Elements * Data Binding * Formatting Bound Data * Data Views * Lists, Trees, and Grids * Windows * Pages and Navigation * Menus, Toolbars, and Ribbons * Sound and Video *3-D Drawing * Documents * Printing * Interacting with Windows Forms * Multithreading * The Add-in Model * ClickOnce Deployment