- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- William Andrew
- Marinescu, Ioan D. / Kurokawa, Syuhei
- 231 x 155 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 14:B&W 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Case Laminate on White w/Gloss Lam
- 545 g
Du kanske gillar
Advances in CMP Polishing Technologies
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt1659
Most of the applications of these processes are kept as confidential as possible (proprietary information), and specific details are not seen in professional or technical journals and magazines. This book makes these processes and applications accessible to a wider industrial and academic audience.
Building on the fundamentals of tribology - the science of friction, wear and lubrication - the authors explore the practical applications of CMP and polishing across various market sectors. Due to the high pace of development of the electronics and semiconductors industry, many of the presented processes and applications come from these industries.
- Demystifies scientific developments and technological innovations, opening them up for new applications and process improvements in the semiconductor industry and other areas of precision engineering
- Explores stock removal mechanisms in CMP and polishing, and the challenges involved in predicting the outcomes of abrasive processes in high-precision environments
- The authors bring together the latest innovations and research from the USA and Japan
Fler böcker av Toshiro Doi
Handbook of Lapping and Polishing
Ioan D Marinescu, Eckart Uhlmann, Toshiro Doi
Lapping and polishing are currently the most precise surface finishing processes for mechanical and electronic components. Unfortunately, most improvements in either methods or understanding of the physical processes involved are closely guarded a...
Handbook of Ceramics Grinding and Polishing
Handbook of Ceramics Grinding and Polishing meets the growing need in manufacturing industries for a clear understanding of the latest techniques in ceramics processing. The properties of ceramics make them very useful as components-they withstand...
Bloggat om Advances in CMP Polishing Technologies
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Device fabrication with a silicon crystal substrate
Chapter 3: Ultra-precision technology - taking silicon single crystal as an example
Chapter 4: Applications of ultra-precision CMP in device processes
Chapter 5: The future of processing technology
Chapter 6: Progress of the semiconductor and silicon industries
Chapter 7: Summary