- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- William Andrew
- Marinescu, Ioan D. / Kurokawa, Syuhei
- 231 x 155 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 14:B&W 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Case Laminate on White w/Gloss Lam
- 545 g
Du kanske gillar
Advances in CMP Polishing Technologiesav Toshiro Doi1129
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
CMP and polishing are the most precise processes used to finish the surfaces of mechanical and electronic or semiconductor components. Advances in CMP/Polishing Technologies for Manufacture of Electronic Devices presents the latest developments and technological innovations in the field - making cutting-edge R&D accessible to the wider engineering community.
Laddas ned direkt1409
Most of the applications of these processes are kept as confidential as possible (proprietary information), and specific details are not seen in professional or technical journals and magazines. This book makes these processes and applications accessible to a wider industrial and academic audience.
Building on the fundamentals of tribology - the science of friction, wear and lubrication - the authors explore the practical applications of CMP and polishing across various market sectors. Due to the high pace of development of the electronics and semiconductors industry, many of the presented processes and applications come from these industries.
- Demystifies scientific developments and technological innovations, opening them up for new applications and process improvements in the semiconductor industry and other areas of precision engineering
- Explores stock removal mechanisms in CMP and polishing, and the challenges involved in predicting the outcomes of abrasive processes in high-precision environments
- The authors bring together the latest innovations and research from the USA and Japan
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Toshiro Doi
Ioan D Marinescu, Eckart Uhlmann, Toshiro Doi
Lapping and polishing are currently the most precise surface finishing processes for mechanical and electronic components. Unfortunately, most improvements in either methods or understanding of the physical processes involved are closely guarded a...
Handbook of Ceramics Grinding and Polishing meets the growing need in manufacturing industries for a clear understanding of the latest techniques in ceramics processing. The properties of ceramics make them very useful as components-they withstand...
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Device fabrication with a silicon crystal substrate
Chapter 3: Ultra-precision technology - taking silicon single crystal as an example
Chapter 4: Applications of ultra-precision CMP in device processes
Chapter 5: The future of processing technology
Chapter 6: Progress of the semiconductor and silicon industries
Chapter 7: Summary