- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- O'REILLY & ASSOCIATES
- Seiden, Josh (red.)
- 235 x 160 x 15 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 351 g
Du kanske gillar
Lean UX, 2e
Jeff Gothelf, Josh SedenInbunden
Lean UX: Applying Lean Principles to Improve User Experienceav Jeff Gothelf
SlutsåldThe Lean UX approach to interaction design is tailor-made for todays web-driven reality. In this insightful book, leading advocate Jeff Gothelf teaches you valuable Lean UX principles, tactics, and techniques from the ground up-how to rapidly experiment with design ideas, validate them with real users, and continually adjust your design based on what you learn.
Inspired by Lean and Agile development theories, Lean UX lets you focus on the actual experience being designed, rather than deliverables. This book shows you how to collaborate closely with other members of the product team, and gather feedback early and often. Youll learn how to drive the design in short, iterative cycles to assess what works best for the business and the user. Lean UX shows you how to make this change-for the better.
- Frame a vision of the problem youre solving and focus your team on the right outcomes
- Bring the designers toolkit to the rest of your product team
- Share your insights with your team much earlier in the process
- Create Minimum Viable Products to determine which ideas are valid
- Incorporate the voice of the customer throughout the project cycle
- Make your team more productive: combine Lean UX with Agiles Scrum framework
- Understand the organizational shifts necessary to integrate Lean UX
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Jeff Gothelf
Jeff Gothelf is a user experience designer, Lean UX advocate, frequent public speaker and blogger based in metro NYC. He has spent his career designing elegant, efficient and sophisticated experiences for clients big and small. He is currently the Director of User Experience at TheLadders.com where he helps jobseekers and recruiters make meaningful connections with each other. Previously Jeff helped shape the designs of AOL, Webtrends and Fidelity.
Praise for Lean UXForewordPrefaceIntroduction and PrinciplesChapter 1: Why Lean UX?Chapter 2: PrinciplesProcessChapter 3: Vision, Framing, and OutcomesChapter 4: Collaborative DesignChapter 5: MVPs and ExperimentsChapter 6: Feedback and ResearchMaking It WorkChapter 7: Integrating Lean UX and AgileChapter 8: Making Organizational Shifts