- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- O'REILLY & ASSOCIATES
- Seiden, Josh (red.)
- 235 x 160 x 15 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 351 g
Du kanske gillar
Lean UX: Applying Lean Principles to Improve User Experience
Inspired by Lean and Agile development theories, Lean UX lets you focus on the actual experience being designed, rather than deliverables. This book shows you how to collaborate closely with other members of the product team, and gather feedback early and often. Youll learn how to drive the design in short, iterative cycles to assess what works best for the business and the user. Lean UX shows you how to make this change-for the better.
- Frame a vision of the problem youre solving and focus your team on the right outcomes
- Bring the designers toolkit to the rest of your product team
- Share your insights with your team much earlier in the process
- Create Minimum Viable Products to determine which ideas are valid
- Incorporate the voice of the customer throughout the project cycle
- Make your team more productive: combine Lean UX with Agiles Scrum framework
- Understand the organizational shifts necessary to integrate Lean UX
Fler böcker av Jeff Gothelf
Bloggat om Lean UX: Applying Lean Principles to Impr...
Jeff Gothelf is a user experience designer, Lean UX advocate, frequent public speaker and blogger based in metro NYC. He has spent his career designing elegant, efficient and sophisticated experiences for clients big and small. He is currently the Director of User Experience at TheLadders.com where he helps jobseekers and recruiters make meaningful connections with each other. Previously Jeff helped shape the designs of AOL, Webtrends and Fidelity.
Praise for Lean UXForewordPrefaceIntroduction and PrinciplesChapter 1: Why Lean UX?Chapter 2: PrinciplesProcessChapter 3: Vision, Framing, and OutcomesChapter 4: Collaborative DesignChapter 5: MVPs and ExperimentsChapter 6: Feedback and ResearchMaking It WorkChapter 7: Integrating Lean UX and AgileChapter 8: Making Organizational Shifts