Du kanske gillar
High Performance MySQL 3rd Edition
Optimization, Backups, Replication, and More
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Updated to reflect recent advances in MySQL and InnoDB performance, features, and tools, this third edition not only offers specific examples of how MySQL works, it also teaches you why this system works as it does, with illustrative stories and case studies that demonstrate MySQLs principles in action. With this book, youll learn how to think in MySQL.
- Learn the effects of new features in MySQL 5.5, including stored procedures, partitioned databases, triggers, and views
- Implement improvements in replication, high availability, and clustering
- Achieve high performance when running MySQL in the cloud
- Optimize advanced querying features, such as full-text searches
- Take advantage of modern multi-core CPUs and solid-state disks
- Explore backup and recovery strategiesincluding new tools for hot online backups
Fler böcker av författarna
Bloggat om High Performance MySQL 3rd Edition
Baron Schwartz is a software engineer who lives in Charlottesville, Virginia and goes by the online handle of "Xaprb," which is his first name typed in QWERTY on a Dvorak keyboard. When he's not busy solving a fun programming challenge, he relaxes with his wife Lynn and dog Carbon. He blogs about software engineering at http://www.xaprb.com/blog/. A former manager of the High Performace Group at MySQL AB, Peter Zaitsev now runs the mysqlperformanceblog.com site. He specializes in helping administrators fix issues with Web sites handling millions of visitors a day, dealing with terabytes of data using hundreds of servers. He is used to making changes and upgrades both to hardware to software (such as query optimization) in order to find solutions. He also speaks frequently at conferences. Vadim Tkachenko was a Performance Engineer in at MySQL AB. As an expert in multithreaded programming and synchronization, his primary tasks were benchmarks, profiling, and finding bottlenecks. He also worked on a number of features for performance monitoring and tuning, and getting MySQL to scale well on multiple CPUs.