- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- 2 Rev ed
- O'REILLY & ASSOCIATES
- 234 x 177 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 698 g
Du kanske gillar
Version Control With Git 2nd Edition
Powerful Tools and Techniques for Collaborative Software Development
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
This thoroughly revised edition also includes tips for manipulating trees, extended coverage of the reflog and stash, and a complete introduction to the GitHub repository. Git lets you manage code development in a virtually endless variety of ways, once you understand how to harness the systems flexibility. This book shows you how.
- Learn how to use Git for several real-world development scenarios
- Gain insight into Gits common-use cases, initial tasks, and basic functions
- Use the system for both centralized and distributed version control
- Learn how to manage merges, conflicts, patches, and diffs
- Apply advanced techniques such as rebasing, hooks, and ways to handle submodules
- Interact with Subversion (SVN) repositories-including SVN to Git conversions
- Navigate, use, and contribute to open source projects though GitHub
Bloggat om Version Control With Git 2nd Edition
Jon Loeliger is a freelance software engineer who contributes to Open Source projects such as Linux, U-Boot, and Git. He has given tutorial presentations on Git at many conferences including Linux World, and has written several papers on Git for Linux Magazine. In prior lives, Jon has spent a number of years developing highly optimizing compilers, router protocols, Linux porting, and the occasional game. Jon holds degrees in Computer Science from Purdue University. In his spare time, he is a home winemaker.
PrefaceChapter 1: IntroductionChapter 2: Installing GitChapter 3: Getting StartedChapter 4: Basic Git ConceptsChapter 5: File Management and the IndexChapter 6: CommitsChapter 7: BranchesChapter 8: DiffsChapter 9: MergesChapter 10: Altering CommitsChapter 11: The Stash and the ReflogChapter 12: Remote RepositoriesChapter 13: Repository ManagementChapter 14: PatchesChapter 15: HooksChapter 16: Combining ProjectsChapter 17: Submodule Best PracticesChapter 18: Using Git with Subversion RepositoriesChapter 19: Advanced ManipulationsChapter 20: Tips, Tricks, and TechniquesChapter 21: Git and GitHubColophon