Du kanske gillar
Programming Computer Vision with Python
Techniques and Libraries for Imaging and Retrieving Information
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Programming Computer Vision with Python explains computer vision in broad terms that wont bog you down in theory. You get complete code samples with explanations on how to reproduce and build upon each example, along with exercises to help you apply what youve learned. This book is ideal for students, researchers, and enthusiasts with basic programming and standard mathematical skills.
- Learn techniques used in robot navigation, medical image analysis, and other computer vision applications
- Work with image mappings and transforms, such as texture warping and panorama creation
- Compute 3D reconstructions from several images of the same scene
- Organize images based on similarity or content, using clustering methods
- Build efficient image retrieval techniques to search for images based on visual content
- Use algorithms to classify image content and recognize objects
- Access the popular OpenCV library through a Python interface
Fler böcker av Jan Erik Solem
Computing with Python
Claus Fyhrer, Jan Erik Solem, Olivier Verdier
Python is a free open-source language and environment that has tremendous potential in the scientific computing domain. Computing with Python presents the programming language in tight connection with mathematical applications. The approach of the...
Bloggat om Programming Computer Vision with Python
Jan Erik Solem is a Python enthusiast and a computer vision researcher and entrepreneur. He is an applied mathematician and has worked as associate professor, startup CTO, and now also book author. He sometimes writes about computer vision and Python on his blog www.janeriksolem.net. He has used Python for computer vision in teaching, research and industrial applications for many years. He currently lives in San Francisco.
PrefaceChapter 1: Basic Image Handling and ProcessingChapter 2: Local Image DescriptorsChapter 3: Image to Image MappingsChapter 4: Camera Models and Augmented RealityChapter 5: Multiple View GeometryChapter 6: Clustering ImagesChapter 7: Searching ImagesChapter 8: Classifying Image ContentChapter 9: Image SegmentationChapter 10: OpenCVInstalling PackagesImage DatasetsImage CreditsReferencesAbout the AuthorColophon