Du kanske gillar
Programming C# 5.0
Building Windows 8 Metro, Web, and Desktop Applications for the .NET 4.5 Framework
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Completely rewritten for experienced programmers, this book provides many code examples to help you work with the nuts and bolts of C# code, such as generics, dynamic typing, and the new asynchronous programming features. Youll also get up to speed on XAML, ASP.NET, LINQ, and other .NET tools.
- Discover how C# supports fundamental coding features such as classes, other custom types, collections, and error handling
- Understand the differences between dynamic and static typing in C#
- Query and process diverse data sources such as in-memory object models, databases, and XML documents with LINQ
- Use .NETs multithreading features to exploit your computers parallel processing capabilities
- Learn how the new asynchronous language features can help improve application responsiveness and scalability
- Use XAML to create Windows 8-style, phone, and classic desktop applications
Fler böcker av Ian Griffiths
Bloggat om Programming C# 5.0
Ian Griffiths is an independent WPF consultant, developer, speaker and Pluralsight instructor and a widely recognized expert on the subject. He lives in London but can often be found on various developer mailing lists and newsgroups, where a popular sport is to see who can get him to write the longest email in reply to the shortest possible question. Ian maintains a popular blog at http://www.interact-sw.co.uk/iangblog/ and is co-author of "Windows Forms in a Nutshell" and of "Mastering Visual Studio .NET".
PrefaceChapter 1: Introducing C#Chapter 2: Basic Coding in C#Chapter 3: TypesChapter 4: GenericsChapter 5: CollectionsChapter 6: InheritanceChapter 7: Object LifetimeChapter 8: ExceptionsChapter 9: Delegates, Lambdas, and EventsChapter 10: LINQChapter 11: Reactive ExtensionsChapter 12: AssembliesChapter 13: ReflectionChapter 14: Dynamic TypingChapter 15: AttributesChapter 16: Files and StreamsChapter 17: MultithreadingChapter 18: Asynchronous Language FeaturesChapter 19: XAMLChapter 20: ASP.NETChapter 21: InteroperabilityColophon