Du kanske gillar
Programming C# 5.0
Building Windows 8 Metro, Web, and Desktop Applications for the .NET 4.5 Framework369Tillfälligt slut – klicka "Bevaka" för att få ett mejl så fort boken går att köpa igen.After a dozen years of incremental changes, C# has become one of the most versatile programming languages available. With this comprehensive guide, youll learn just how powerful the combination of C# 5.0 and .NET 4.5 can be. Author Ian Griffiths guides you through C# 5.0 fundamentals and teaches you techniques for building web and desktop applications, including Windows 8-style apps.
Completely rewritten for experienced programmers, this book provides many code examples to help you work with the nuts and bolts of C# code, such as generics, dynamic typing, and the new asynchronous programming features. Youll also get up to speed on XAML, ASP.NET, LINQ, and other .NET tools.
- Discover how C# supports fundamental coding features such as classes, other custom types, collections, and error handling
- Understand the differences between dynamic and static typing in C#
- Query and process diverse data sources such as in-memory object models, databases, and XML documents with LINQ
- Use .NETs multithreading features to exploit your computers parallel processing capabilities
- Learn how the new asynchronous language features can help improve application responsiveness and scalability
- Use XAML to create Windows 8-style, phone, and classic desktop applications
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Ian Griffiths
Ian Griffiths is an independent WPF consultant, developer, speaker and Pluralsight instructor and a widely recognized expert on the subject. He lives in London but can often be found on various developer mailing lists and newsgroups, where a popular sport is to see who can get him to write the longest email in reply to the shortest possible question. Ian maintains a popular blog at http://www.interact-sw.co.uk/iangblog/ and is co-author of "Windows Forms in a Nutshell" and of "Mastering Visual Studio .NET".
PrefaceChapter 1: Introducing C#Chapter 2: Basic Coding in C#Chapter 3: TypesChapter 4: GenericsChapter 5: CollectionsChapter 6: InheritanceChapter 7: Object LifetimeChapter 8: ExceptionsChapter 9: Delegates, Lambdas, and EventsChapter 10: LINQChapter 11: Reactive ExtensionsChapter 12: AssembliesChapter 13: ReflectionChapter 14: Dynamic TypingChapter 15: AttributesChapter 16: Files and StreamsChapter 17: MultithreadingChapter 18: Asynchronous Language FeaturesChapter 19: XAMLChapter 20: ASP.NETChapter 21: InteroperabilityColophon