- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- O'REILLY & ASSOCIATES
- 233 x 180 x 18 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 372 g
Du kanske gillar
WebGL: Up And Runningav Tony Parisi316
- Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
- Learn the core concepts of 3D graphics and how to implement them in WebGL
- Get insights from a well-known pioneer of 3D standards for the Web
- Develop working knowledge of rendering, texturing, animation, interaction and behaviors
- Gain access to inside information used by experienced 3D developers and video game programmers
- Learn how to apply WebGL in web production environments
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Tony Parisi
Tony Parisi is an entrepreneur and career CTO/architect. He has developed international standards and protocols, created noteworthy software products, and started and sold technology companies. Tony's passion for innovating is exceeded only by his desire to bring coolness and fun to the broadest possible audience. Tony is perhaps best known for his work as a pioneer of 3D standards for the web. He is the co-creator of VRML and X3D, ISO standards for networked 3D graphics. He also co-developed SWMP, a real-time messaging protocol for multi-user virtual worlds. Tony continues to build community around innovations in 3D as the co-chair of the WebGL Meetup (www.meetup.com/WebGL-Developers-Meetup) and a founder of the Rest3D working group (http://www.rest3d.org/). Today Tony is focused on developing social games, virtual worlds and location-based services as a consultant to San Francisco Bay Area startups. That is, until he starts his next company - which should be very soon now.