Du kanske gillar
Understanding and Using C Pointers
Core Techniques for Memory Management
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt370
Difficult to master, pointers provide C with much flexibility and power-yet few resources are dedicated to this data type. This comprehensive book has the information you need, whether youre a beginner or an experienced C or C++ programmer or developer.
- Get an introduction to pointers, including the declaration of different pointer types
- Learn about dynamic memory allocation, de-allocation, and alternative memory management techniques
- Use techniques for passing or returning data to and from functions
- Understand the fundamental aspects of arrays as they relate to pointers
- Explore the basics of strings and how pointers are used to support them
- Examine why pointers can be the source of security problems, such as buffer overflow
- Learn several pointer techniques, such as the use of opaque pointers, bounded pointers and, the restrict keyword
Fler böcker av Richard Reese
Bloggat om Understanding and Using C Pointers
Richard Reese has worked in the industry and academics for the past 29 years. For 10 years he provided software development support at Lockheed and at one point developed a C based network application. He was a contract instructor providing software training to industry for 5 years. Richard is currently an Associate Professor at Tarleton State University in Stephenville Texas.
PrefaceChapter 1: IntroductionChapter 2: Dynamic Memory Management in CChapter 3: Pointers and FunctionsChapter 4: Pointers and ArraysChapter 5: Pointers and StringsChapter 6: Pointers and StructuresChapter 7: Security Issues and the Improper Use of PointersChapter 8: Odds and EndsColophon