- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- O'REILLY & ASSOCIATES
- 235 x 178 x 61 mm
- Antal komponenter
- Pucbb,Pubdz Dreamweaver
- 1680 g
Du kanske gillar
Dreamweaver CS5.5: The Missing Manual359
Dreamweaver is the tool most widely used for designing and managing professional-looking websites, but it's a complex program. That's where Dreamweaver CS5.5: The Missing Manual comes in. With its jargon-free explanations, 13 hands-on tutorials, and savvy advice from Dreamweaver expert Dave McFarland, you'll master this versatile program with ease.
- Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
- Get A to Z guidance. Go from building your first web page to creating interactive, database-driven sites.
- Build skills as you learn. Apply your knowledge through tutorials and downloadable practice files.
- Create a state-of-the-art website. Use powerful, easy-to-use tools such as CSS3 and Spry effects to build visually rich, fast-loading pages.
- Tap into databases. Connect your site to a database and build pages that dynamically sort and display stored information.
- Go mobile. Build and preview websites for smartphones and tablets.
- Discover hidden tips and tricks. Get undocumented workarounds and shortcuts.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av David Sawyer McFarland