- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- William Andrew
- Uhlmann, Eckart / Marinescu, Ioan D.
- 231 x 157 x 28 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 931 g
Du kanske gillar
Handbook of Ceramics Grinding and Polishing
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
However, they are challenging to produce and their use in high-precision manufacturing often requires adjustments to be made at the micro and nano scale. This book helps ceramics component producers to do cost-effective, highly precise machining. It provides a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of ceramics-their properties and characteristics-and of the abrasive processes used to manipulate their final shape as well as the test procedures vital for success.
The second edition has been updated throughout, with the latest developments in technologies, techniques, and materials. The practical nature of the book has also been enhanced; numerous case studies illustrating how manufacturing (machining) problems have been handled are complemented by a highly practical new chapter on the selection and efficient use of machine tools.
- Provides readers with experience-based insights into complex and expensive processes, leading to improved quality control, lower failure rates, and cost savings
- Covers the fundamentals of ceramics side-by-side with processing issues and machinery selection, making this book an invaluable guide for downstream sectors evaluating the use of ceramics, as well as those involved in the manufacturing of structural ceramics
- Numerous case studies from a wide range of applications (automotive, aerospace, electronics, medical devices)
Fler böcker av Toshiro Doi
Handbook of Lapping and Polishing
Ioan D Marinescu, Eckart Uhlmann, Toshiro Doi
Lapping and polishing are currently the most precise surface finishing processes for mechanical and electronic components. Unfortunately, most improvements in either methods or understanding of the physical processes involved are closely guarded a...
Advances in CMP Polishing Technologies
CMP and polishing are the most precise processes used to finish the surfaces of mechanical and electronic or semiconductor components. Advances in CMP/Polishing Technologies for Manufacture of Electronic Devices presents the latest developments an...
Bloggat om Handbook of Ceramics Grinding and Polishing
1. Properties of Ceramics 2. Deformation and fracture of ceramic materials 3. Abrasive Processes 4. Fundamentals of Abrasive Machining 5. Grinding - new author needed 6. Honing & Superfinishing 7. Lapping & finishing 8. Requirements for Machine Tools for Ceramics Machining 9. Manufacturing of Ceramic Components - case studies