- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Bohanec, Marko (ed.), Lavrac, Nada (ed.), Mladenic, Dunja (ed.), Moyle, Steve (ed.)
- XXIII, 275 p.
- Antal komponenter
- 1 Paperback / softback
Du kanske gillar
Data Mining and Decision Support
Integration and Collaboration
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Recensioner i media
From the reviews: "This multi-authored book reports the findings of a European Commission sponsored project ... . The aim of the project was to bring together the two disciplines, or practices, of data mining and decision support ... . This book ... can be recommended highly, to researchers or practitioners in the information sciences wanting an insight into just what data mining and decision support are really about, and where their potential lies." (David Bawden, JDOC - Journal of Documentation, Vol. 61 (3), 2005)
Bloggat om Data Mining and Decision Support
1. Data Mining.- 2. Text and Web Mining.- 3. Decision Support.- 4. Integration of Data Mining and Decision Support.- 5 Collaboration in a Data Mining Virtual Organization.- 6. Data Mining Processes and Collaboration Principles.- 7. Decision Support for Data Mining: An Introduction to Roc Analysis and Its Applications.- 8. Data Mining for Decision Support: Supportingmarketing Decisions Through Subgroup Discovery.- 9. Preprocessing for Data Mining and Decision Support.- 10 Data Mining and Decision Support Integration Through the Predictive Model Markup Language Standard and Visualization.- 11 Analysis of Slovenian Media Space.- 12 On the Road to Knowledge: Mining 21 Years of UK Traffic Accident Reports.- 13 Analysis of a Database of Research Projects Using Text Mining and Link Analysis.- 14 Web Site Access Analysis for a National Statistical Agency.- 15 Five Decision Support Applications.- 16. Large and Tall Buildings: A Case Study in the Application of Decision Support and Data Mining.- 17 A Combined Data Mining and Decision Support Approach to Educational Planning.- 18 Collaborative Data Mining with Ramsys and Sumatra TT: prediction of Resources for a Health Farm.- 19 Collaborative Decision Making: An Environmental Case Study.- 20 Lessons Learned From Data Mining, Decision Support and Collaboration.- 21. Internet Support to Collaboration: A KnowledgeManagement and Organizational Memory View.- 22. Mind the Gap: Academia-Business Partnership Models and E-Collaboration Lessons Learned.