Fler böcker inom
- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- 2013 ed.
- Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- 41 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 112 p. 41 illus.
- 234 x 156 x 7 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1 Paperback / softback
- 182 g
Du kanske gillar
Geodesic Convexity in Graphs599
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 3-6 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
Geodesic Convexity in Graphs is devoted to the study of the geodesic convexity on finite, simple, connected graphs. The first chapter includes the main definitions and results on graph theory, metric graph theory and graph path convexities. The following chapters focus exclusively on the geodesic convexity, including motivation and background, specific definitions, discussion and examples, results, proofs, exercises and open problems. The main and most st udied parameters involving geodesic convexity in graphs are both the geodetic and the hull number which are defined as the cardinality of minimum geodetic and hull set, respectively. This text reviews various results, obtained during the last one and a half decade, relating these two invariants and some others such as convexity number, Steiner number, geodetic iteration number, Helly number, and Caratheodory number to a wide range a contexts, including products, boundary-type vertex sets, and perfect graph families. This monograph can serve as a supplement to a half-semester graduate course in geodesic convexity but is primarily a guide for postgraduates and researchers interested in topics related to metric graph theory and graph convexity theory.
Laddas ned direkt579
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
1. Introduction. -2. Invariants. -3. Graph Operations. -4. Boundary Sets. -5. Steiner trees. -6. Oriented graphs. -7. Computational complexity. -References.-Glossary.-Index.-Symbol Index.