- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Antal komponenter
Du kanske gillar
Curves and Surfaces for CAGD
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
The book's unified treatment of all significant methods of curve and surface design is heavily focused on the movement from theory to application. The author provides complete C implementations of many of the theories he discusses, ranging from the traditional to the leading-edge. You'll gain a deep, practical understanding of their advantages, disadvantages, and interrelationships, and in the process you'll see why this book has emerged as a proven resource for thousands of other professionals and academics.
* Provides authoritative and accessible information for those working with or developing computer-aided geometric design applications.
* Covers all significant CAGD curve and surface design techniques-from the traditional to the experimental.
* Includes a new chapter on recursive subdivision and triangular meshes.
* Presents topical programming exercises useful to professionals and students alike.
* Offers complete C implementations of many of the book's examples via a companion Web site.
Fler böcker av Gerald Farin
Bloggat om Curves and Surfaces for CAGD
Professor Gerald Farin currently teaches in the computer science and engineering department at Arizona State University. He received his doctoral degree in mathematics from the University of Braunschweig, Germany, in 1979. His extensive CAGD experience includes working as a research mathematician in a computer-aided development for Daimler-Benz, serving on the executive committee of the ASU PRISM project, and speaking at a multitude of symposia and conferences. Farin has authored and edited several books and papers, and he is editor-in-chief of Computer Aided Geometric Design.