- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- McGraw-Hill Education / Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Jobber, David
- 262 x 187 x 17 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 854 g
Du kanske gillar
Foundations of Marketing, 6e
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
- How marketing adds value to customers and organizations
- How innovative brand positioning drives commercial success
- How new digital marketing communication techniques are being used by companies to drive their brand awareness and engagement, as well as customer retention and conversion levels
- How marketing planning and strategy gives direction to an organizations marketing effort and co-ordinates its activities.
- Marketing Spotlights showcase the marketing innovations of brands including Adidas, Crayola, Samsung and KFC.
- Marketing in Action boxes offer varied examples of real companies campaigns in the UK, Scandinavia, The Netherlands and internationally.
- Critical Marketing Perspective boxes encourage critical thinking of ethical debates to stimulate student discussion about socially responsible practice and encourage critical analysis of these issues.
- 12 brand new end of chapter Case Studies including Fjallraven, Primark, Uber and BrewDog give in-depth analysis of companies marketing strategies, with dedicated questions to provoke student enquiry.
- Marketing Showcase videos feature interviews with business leaders and marketing professionals, offering insights into how different organisations have successfully harnessed the elements of the marketing mix.
Fler böcker av John Fahy
Bloggat om Foundations of Marketing, 6e
John Fahy is Professor of Marketing at the University of Limerick in Ireland and Adjunct Professor of Marketing at the University of Adelaide, Australia. He has a distinguished track record of teaching and research in the fields of marketing and business strategy. In particular, he is known for his work in the area of marketing resources and capabilities and how these factors impact on organisational performance. He is a founder member of the MC21 group which has conducted research on marketing resources and performance across 15 countries. Other current research interests include evolutionary perspectives on marketing and strategic decision making.
David Jobber is Professor of Marketing at the University of Bradford, School of Management. His research interests include the use of mail surveys in marketing research, selling and sales management. In 2008 he received the Academy of Marketings Life Achievement award for distinguished and extraordinary services to marketing.
Part 1: The Market-Led Organisation
chapter 1: the nature of marketing
chapter 2: the global marketing environment
chapter 3: customer behaviour
chapter 4: market research & customer insights
chapter 5: market segmentation, targeting & positioning
Part 2:Creating Customer Value
chapter 6: value through products & brands
chapter 7: value through service & relationships
chapter 8: value through pricing
Part 3: Delivering and Communicating Customer Value
chapter 9: distribution: delivering customer value
chapter 10: integrated marketing communications i: offline communications techniques
chapter 11: integrated marketing communications ii: online communications techniques
chapter 12: marketing planning & strategy