- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Cisco Press
- Cisco Networking Academy
- Volume 6 Companion Guide
- 234 x 211 x 30 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1385 g
Du kanske gillar
Scaling Networks v6 Companion Guide
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
This course describes the architecture, components, and operations of routers and switches in a large and complex network. You will learn how to configure routers and switches for advanced functionality. By the end of this course, you will be able to configure and troubleshoot routers and switches and resolve common issues with OSPF, EIGRP, STP, and VTP in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks. You will also develop the knowledge and skills needed to implement DHCP and DNS operations in a network.
The Companion Guide is designed as a portable desk reference to use anytime, anywhere to reinforce the material from the course and organize your time.
The books features help you focus on important concepts to succeed in this course:
- Chapter objectivesReview core concepts by answering the focus questions listed at the beginning of each chapter.
- Key termsRefer to the lists of networking vocabulary introduced and highlighted in context in each chapter.
- GlossaryConsult the comprehensive Glossary with over 180 terms.
- Summary of Activities and LabsMaximize your study time with this complete list of all associated practice exercises at the end of each chapter.
- Check Your UnderstandingEvaluate your readiness with the end-of-chapter questions that match the style of questions you see in the online course quizzes. The answer key explains each answer.
Fler böcker av Cisco Networking Academy
Bloggat om Scaling Networks v6 Companion Guide
Cisco Networking Academy is an innovative Cisco education initiative that delivers information and communication technology skills to improve career and economic opportunities around the world. The Academy provides online courses, interactive tools, and lab activities to prepare individuals for information technology and networking careers in virtually every industry.
Previous Edition Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction to Scaling Networks
Chapter 2 LAN Redundancy
Chapter 3 LAN Aggregation
Chapter 4 Wireless LANs
Chapter 5 Adjust and Troubleshoot Single-Area OSPF
Chapter 6 Multiarea OSPF
Chapter 7 EIGRP
Chapter 8 EIGRP Advanced Configurations and Troubleshooting
Chapter 9 IOS Images and Licensing