- Mixed media product
- Antal sidor
- Cisco Press
- Edgeworth, Brad / Hucaby, David / Rios, Ramiro Garza / Gooley, Jason
- 234 x 201 x 53 mm
- Antal komponenter
- Digital (1), Hardback (1)
- 1821 g
Du kanske gillar
CCNP and CCIE Data Center Core DCCOR 350-601 Official Cert Guide
Somit MalooMixed media product
CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Official Cert Guide Library
Narbik KochariansMixed media product
CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Official Cert Guide, Volume 2
Narbik KochariansMixed media product
CCNP and CCIE Enterprise Core ENCOR 350-401 Official Cert Guide399
CCNP Enterprise Core ENCOR 300-401 Official Cert Guide is a comprehensive self-study tool for preparing for the new ENCOR exam. Complete coverage of all exam topics as posted on the exam topic blueprint ensures students will arrive at a thorough understanding of what they need to master to succeed on the exam. The book follows a logical organization of the ENCOR exam objectives. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing readers' retention and recall of exam topics. Readers will organize their exam preparation through the use of the consistent features in these chapters.
- Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
- Pre-chapter quiz These quizzes allow readers to assess their knowledge of the chapter content and decide how much time to spend on any given section.
- Foundation Topics These sections make up the majority of the page count, explaining concepts, configurations, with emphasis on the theory and concepts, and with linking the theory to the meaning of the configuration commands.
- Key Topics Inside the Foundation Topics sections, every figure, table, or list that should absolutely be understood and remembered for the exam is noted with the words Key Topic in the margin. This tool allows the reader to quickly review the most important details in each chapter.
- Exam Preparation This ending section of each chapter includes three additional features for review and study, all designed to help the reader remember the details as well as to get more depth. Readers will be instructed to review key topics from the chapter, complete tables and lists from memory, and define key terms.
- Final Preparation ChapterThis final chapter details a set of tools and a study plan to help readers complete their preparation for the exams.
Assessment, review, and practice for the CCNP ENCOR exam
- Revised edition of the #1 selling CCNP preparation self-study guide
- Book content is fully updated to align to the new CCNP ENCOR exam objectives
- Book and online materials are packed with features to help candidates master difficult testing methods on actual exams
- Practice tests contain exam-realistic questions that closely mimic the difficulty of the actual exam.
- In-depth expert explanations of all protocols, commands, and technologies on the ENCOR exam
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt CCNP and CCIE Security Core SCOR 350-701 Offici... av Omar Santos (mixed media product).Köp båda 2 för 798 kr
Fler böcker av Kevin Wallace
Brad Edgeworth, CCIE No. 31574 (R&S and SP), is a systems architect at Cisco Systems. Brad is a distinguished speaker at Cisco Live, where he has presented on various topics. Before joining Cisco, Brad worked as a network architect and consultant for various Fortune 500 companies. Brad's expertise is based on enterprise and service provider environments, with an emphasis on architectural and operational simplicity. Brad holds a bachelor of arts degree in computer systems management from St. Edward's University in Austin, Texas. Brad can be found on Twitter as @BradEdgeworth. Ramiro Garza Rios, CCIE No. 15469 (R&S, SP, and Security), is a solutions architect in the Cisco Customer Experience (CX) organization. His expertise is on enterprise and service provider network environments, with a focus on evolving architectures and nextgeneration technologies. He is also a Cisco Live distinguished speaker. Ramiro recently concluded a multi-year Cisco ACI project for one of the top three Tier 1 ISPs in the United States. Before joining Cisco Systems in 2005, he was a network consulting and presales engineer for a Cisco Gold Partner in Mexico, where he planned, designed, and implemented both enterprise and service provider networks. David Hucaby, CCIE No. 4594 (R&S), CWNE No. 292, is a lead network engineer for the University of Kentucky Healthcare, where he focuses on wireless networks in a large medical environment. David holds bachelor's and master's degrees in electrical engineering from the University of Kentucky. He has been authoring Cisco Press titles for 20 years. Jason Gooley, CCIE No. 38759 (R&S and SP), is a very enthusiastic and spontaneous person who has more than 20 years of experience in the industry. Currently, Jason works as a technical solutions architect for the Worldwide Enterprise Networking Sales team at Cisco Systems. Jason is very passionate about helping others in the industry succeed. In addition to being a Cisco Press author, Jason is a distinguished speaker at Cisco Live, contributes to the development of the Cisco CCIE and DevNet exams, provides training for Learning@Cisco, is an active CCIE mentor, is a committee member for the Cisco Continuing Education Program (CE), and is a program committee member of the Chicago Network Operators Group (CHI-NOG), www.chinog.org. Jason also hosts a show called MetalDevOps. Jason can be found at www.MetalDevOps.com, @MetalDevOps, and @Jason_Gooley on all social media platforms.
Chapter 1 Packet Forwarding Chapter 2 Spanning Tree Protocol Chapter 3 Advanced STP Tuning Chapter 4 Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol Chapter 5 VLAN Trunks and EtherChannel Bundles Chapter 6 IP Routing Essentials Chapter 7 EIGRP Chapter 8 OSPF Chapter 9 Advanced OSPF Chapter 10 OSPFv3 Chapter 11 BGP Chapter 12 Advanced BGP Chapter 13 Multicast Chapter 14 QoS Chapter 15 IP Services Chapter 16 Overlay Tunnels Chapter 17 Wireless Signals and Modulation Chapter 18 Wireless Infrastructure Chapter 19 Understanding Wireless Roaming and Location Services Chapter 20 Authenticating Wireless Clients Chapter 21 Troubleshooting Wireless Connectivity Chapter 22 Enterprise Network Architecture Chapter 23 Fabric Technologies Chapter 24 Network Assurance Chapter 25 Secure Network Access Control Chapter 26 Network Device Access Control and Infrastructure Security Chapter 27 Virtualization Chapter 28 Foundational Network Programmability Concepts Chapter 29 Introduction to Automation Tools Chapter 30 Final Preparation Glossary