- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Jones, Allen / MacDonald, Matthew
- 235 x 178 x 34 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 3:B&W 7.5 x 9.25 in or 235 x 191 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 1100 g
Du kanske gillar
Visual Basic 2005 Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
A Problem - Solution Approach
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Mastering .NET development is as much about understanding the functionality of the .NET Framework as it is about the syntax and grammar of your chosen language. Visual Basic 2005 Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach recognizes this fine balance. This book meets your need for fast, effective solutions to the difficulties you encounter in your coding projects.
The recipes have been chosen with professional developers in mind and feature a careful balance of code and textthe code gives you everything you need to solve the problem at hand, while the accompanying text carefully explains how it solves your problem and, more importantly, why it works the way it does.
What youll learn
- Learn solutions to the most common development problems that real people meet in the field day-to-day.
- Understand how to use the .NET 2.0 namespaces to your best advantage.
- Examine coding issues from a Visual Basic perspective, including VB features such as the My namespace often neglected in C#-centric texts.
- Find answers to everything from application domains to XML processing, passing through graphics, database access, and security along the way!
- Learn about Language Integrated Query (LINQ), which is a feature of the new release of Visual Studio scheduled for release in 2007.
Who this book is forThis book is for anyone who uses Visual Basic 2005. If youve ever stopped midline and wondered how youre going to finish the expression, or found yourself struggling with a complex piece of logic while wondering if youre reinventing the .NET wheel, this book is for you. It provides the succinct nuggets of information that you need to get the job done.
Bloggat om Visual Basic 2005 Recipes: A Problem-Solu...
Rakesh Rajan was a Microsoft "Most Valuable Professional" in C# and an MCSD in .NET from the Bangalore, India area. He worked as a software engineer in the U.S. at Trivandrum. Rakesh passed away in 2006.
1. Application Development
2. Data Manipulation
3. Application Domains, Reflection and Metadata
4. Threads, Processes and Sychronization
5. Files, Directories and I/O
6. XML Processing
7. Windows Forms
8. The My Namespace
9. Graphics, Multimedia and Printing
10. Database Access
11. Networking and Remoting
12. Security and Cryptography
13. Unmanaged Code Interoperability
14. Commonly User Interfaces and Patterns
15. Windows Integration