- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- 2 Rev ed
- 335 x 180 x 55 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 3:B&W 7.5 x 9.25 in or 235 x 191 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 1370 g
Du kanske gillar
Pro WPF in C# 2008: Windows Presentation Foundation with .NET 3.5, 2nd Edition
Windows Presentation Foundation in.NET 3.5
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Author Matthew MacDonald shows you how WPF really works. His no-nonsense, practical advice will get you building high-quality WPF applications quickly and easily. MacDonald will take you through a thorough investigation of the more advanced aspects of WPF, and its relation to other elements of the WinFX stack and the .NET Framework 3.5, to complete your understanding of WPF and C# 2008.
WPFs functionality extends to support for Tablet PCs and other forms of input device, and provides a more modern imaging and printing pipeline, accessibility and UI automation infrastructure, data-driven UI and visualization, as well as the integration points for weaving the application experience into the Windows shell.
What youll learn
- WPF basics: XAML, layout, control essentials, and data flow
- WPF applications: Navigation, commands, localization, and deployment
- Advanced controls: Custom controls, menus, toolbars, and trees
- WPF documents: Text layout, printing, and document packaging
- Graphics and multimedia: Drawing shapes, sound and video, animation, geometric transformations, and imaging
Who this book is forDevelopers encountering WPF and .NET 3.5 for the first time in their professional lives
Fler böcker av Matthew MacDonald
Bloggat om Pro WPF in C# 2008: Windows Presentation ...
Matthew MacDonald is an author,educator, and MCSD developer who has a passion for emerging technologies. He isthe author of more than a dozen books about .NET programming. In a dimly-remembered past life, he studied English literature and theoretical physics.
This is a HIGH-LEVEL table of contents, keeping to the level of chapter titles:
Part 1. WPF Basics
1. The New World of WPF
4. Control Essentials
(Input, Events, and Routed Properties)
6. Data Binding