- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- Bear & Company
- Includes 8-page color insert and 3 b&w illustrations
- Includes 8-page color insert and 3 b&w illustrations
- 220 x 154 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 676 g
Du kanske gillar
Return of the Rebel Angels
The Urantia Mysteries and the Coming of the Light229
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
* Offers angelic reassurance that "Armageddon has been cancelled" and that the coming transition will be gentle and the future positive * Explains Lucifer's angelic rebellion, its impact on the past 200,000 years and the transformation of consciousness on the horizon as the fallen angels return As recorded in The Urantia Book, two hundred millennia ago 37 planets, including our own, were quarantined from the rest of the Multiverse to quell the spread of the Lucifer rebellion within the angelic hierarchy. Now, after eons of isolation, the fallen angels have been forgiven and Earth's connection with the Multiverse is being restored, initiating a massive transformation of consciousness as we reconnect with angelic guides, extraterrestrial beings and our spiritual heritage as sacred vessels for God's presence. Providing an update to The Urantia Book through angelic transmissions he has received and remarkable spirits he has met, Timothy Wyllie investigates the underlying motives of the angelic rebellion and the impact it has had on our planet for the past 200,000 years. Offering a profoundly optimistic vision of the future and reassurance that the coming spiritual transition will be gentle, Timothy Wyllie describes his encounters with angels, ETs and other enlightened beings around the world, including how he made contact with his own guardian angels, met the man who may have been Grand Master of the Prieure de Zion, fell in love with a beautiful Cathar reincarnate in Provence and officiated at the 1981 Conference in Spirit inside the Great Pyramid of Giza.
Laddas ned direkt187
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Timothy Wyllie
Recensioner i media
"Read this book! Timothy Wyllie's mammoth reconfiguration of humankind's imprinted perceptions rips apart concepts and questions, dissolving the mysterious shadow worlds and interlaced realms of science to brilliantly expose its reluctant but imminent surrender to strings of holographic universes he calls the Multiverse. Once reason is defeated the fun really starts as Wyllie's writing explodes joyously, using The Urantia Book as a cornerstone for comprehension of the past and all futures. Suddenly his proposition seems eminently plausible. Quite a mindblower . . . it's a delicious meal of mind and vision." * Genesis Breyer P-Orridge, author of Thee Psychick Bible and 30 Years of Being Cut-Up * "It is hard to overestimate the speculative power and fulfilling beauty of these masterful narratives by Timothy Wyllie, one of our most gifted and grounded explorers of the subjective and subtle realms. His is a vast landscape that extends into all dimensions, toward farthest reaches of prehistory and to the deepest mysteries of esoteric revelation and planetary destiny. Those fortunate enough to travel with him to each of his destinations will receive a balanced education of mind, soul, psyche, and spirit and a gentle initiation into a more expansive and loving cosmos." * Byron Belitsos, coauthor of The Center Within and A Return to Healing * "Virtually unique in tracing the meandering path of the 1960s counterculture as it morphed through many manifestations into the New Age, Timothy Wyllie's writings on spiritual intelligences will stand among the great spiritual autobiographies of the era. Charming, amusing, mystifying, transcendent, and, thankfully, compulsively readable, The Return of the Rebel Angels offers that rarest of treats: a multidimensional experience wafting through time and space toward all possible futures." * Gordon Phinn, author of Eternal Life and How to Enjoy It * "One of the marvels of Timothy Wyllie's latest work is his mastery of memory, an ability to make an amazing life come alive again. He calls his own words the "whimsical ramblings of a heretical hermit" but his writings really reveals an uncanny accuracy and achieves a profound evocativeness. What better way to approach an exploration of the light and the dark as enormous as The Return of the Rebel Angels than through his storytelling. Both buoyant and serenely down-to-earth, it's a lovely book that brings blazing convictions to an optimistic conclusion. Take this trip by all means." * Mark Howell, Solares Hill, August 2011 * "Wyllie's eloquent writing is story-telling at its best. But more importantly, he opens our minds, dissolves the shadows, brings the subtle realms to life, and makes his benevolent and optimistic conclusions seem far more than plausible." * Spirituality-and-Religion.com, October 2011 * "If you have ever wanted a clear understanding of how the world of angels is structured, this book will give you a concise picture to use as a foundation to build upon... By harnessing the wisdom of these other-beings, learning their truths and failings and by reconnecting with these entities, we are in a position to take full advantage of the possibilities to come through the coming global transformation." * Awareness Magazine, November 2011 * "As humans, our "ascension" potential is our birthright, and Wyllie proclaims that we're all "doomed to become perfect". Way to go!" * Nexus Magazine, January 2012 * "Timothy's glorious book is for those who are searching for a greater overview of current events and the near future; who are willing to acknowledge that we are accompanied on our earthly journey by loving intelligences greater than ours; and who are eager to participate fully in the era of transformation which we have already entered." * Roberta Quist, Cetacean Nation Dolphin Ambassador * "Timothy Wyllie presents a story as compelling
Timothy Wyllie is a writer, artist, and musician who began specializing in the study of nonhuman intelligences, such as angels and dolphins, after a near-death experience in 1973.
Acknowledgments Preface Whispers of the Soul Introduction The Apocalypse Is Canceled Part One Travels with an Angel 1 Travels Out of Body The Conference-in-Spirit, Out-of-Body Travels, the Assassination of Anwar Sadat 2 The Emergence of the Sacred The Unlikely Return of the Maitreya, Sumer, Glastonbury, and the Magic of Sacred Landscape 3 Glimpses of Reincarnational Threads The Path of Art, Passing the Powers, Sexual Obsession, and Cathar Reincarnation 4 The Re-enchantment of Sacred Landscape Shamanism, Dreamtime, Dragons, Ley Lines, and the Reality of Thoughtforms 5 Intimations of a New Vision Ancient Conflicts, Genetic Endowments, Spiritual Alchemy, and Intimations of a New Reality 6 The Twilight of the Gods The Delphic Oracle, Entheogenic Archaeology, and the Twilight of the Gods 7 The Plight of the Rebel Midwayers Cosmic Consciousness, Telepathic Influences, and the Plight of the Rebel Midwayers 8 The Challenges of Empathy Negative Thoughtforms, the Challenge of Empathy, and the Return of the Beings of the Violet Flame Part Two Life in the True Age 9 Re-enchanting the Planet Nature Spirits, Working with Angels, Crystal Geomantics, and the Returning Cathars 10 The Return of Quetzalcoatl Altered States, Rascals, Floatation Tanks, the Mayan Factor, and the Return of Quetzalcoatl 11 The Extraterrestrial Enigma The ET Enigma, Djinn, Frequency-Domains, the Holographic Multiverse, and Intraterrestrial Craft 12 The Angelic Conspiracy and the Global Transformation The Angelic Conspiracy, a Message from Zeta Reticuli, and the Great Transformation Afterword We're All Doomed to Be Perfect Apendix A Some Speculative Scenarios on the Future of the Human Race Apendix B The Sacred Use of Entheogens, Power Planets, and Sacred Chemistry Apendix C The Spiritual Underpinnings of the Multiverse as a Cosmic Hologram Apendix D Three Unusual Personal Experiences Suggesting Optimism Glossary Notes Recommended Reading Index About the Author