- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- Crystal Lake Publishing
- Snyder, Lucy A. / Waggoner, Tim
- 198 x 129 x 19 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 421:B&W 5.06 x 7.81 in or 198 x 129 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Matte Lam
- 350 g
Du kanske gillar
Tales from The Lake Vol.5
The Horror Anthology169Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.The Legend Continues?
In the spirit of popular Dark Fiction and Horror anthologies such as Gutted: Beautiful Horror Stories and Behold: Oddities, Curiosities and Undefinable Wonders, and the best of Stephen King?s short fiction, comes Crystal Lake Publishing?s Tales from The Lake anthologies.
Where are the real horrors? Whether they be a family member returning from the dead, exploring the depths of depression or the deterioration of the mind, you?ll find them here.
This anthology contains twenty-two tales and three poems to elicit unexpected emotions, to bring you into the story. Welcome to my lake, where dreams really do come true? As nightmares!
Includes work from Gemma Files, Lucy A. Snyder, Tim Waggoner, Gene O?Neill, Paul Michael Anderson, Craig Wallwork, Allison Pang, Stephanie M. Wytovich, Michelle Ann King, Cory Cone, Jonah Buck, Lucy Taylor, Laura Blackwell, Marge Simon, Robert Stahl, Jason Sizemore, Meghan Arcuri, Peter Mark May, Lane Waldman, Joanna Parypinski, Samuel Marzioli, Andi Rawson, and Bruce Boston.
With an introduction by editor Kenneth W. Cain. Cover art by Ben Baldwin. Proudly represented by Crystal Lake Publishing ? Tales from The Darkest Depths.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Recensioner i media
"If you're a short story reader, this is an absolute must-read. Volume five is even better than the four preceding volumes, which is a very hard bar to hit. Go buy this!" – John R. Little, author of The Memory Tree, Miranda, and Soul Mates
“The Tales from the Lake series offer a truly diverse and top notch collection of horror and the strange. These are modern campfire tales you won't soon forget, so bundle up tight and keep your loved ones near! One never knows who or what is lurking in the darkness.” – John Palisano, Bram Stoker Award-Winning author of Dust of the Dead and Ghost Heart
“With any Tales from The Lake volume you're guaranteed a great product––quality stories, smooth editing, gorgeous production values. It's a series I'm proud to be part of, and it's heartening to see it going from strength to strength. Long may it continue!” – Tim Lebbon, author of Relics
- “Always After Three” by Gemma Files
- “In the Family” by Lucy A. Snyder
- “Voices Like Barbed Wire” by Tim Waggoner
- “The Flutter of Silent Wings” by Gene O’Neill
- “Guardian” by Paul Michael Anderson
- “Farewell Valencia” by Craig Wallwork
- “A Dream Most Ancient and Alone” by Allison Pang
- “The Monster Told Me to” by Stephanie M. Wytovich
- “Dead Bodies Don’t Scream” by Michelle Ann King
- “The Boy” by Cory Cone
- “Starve a Fever” by Jonah Buck
- “Umbilicus” by Lucy Taylor
- “Nonpareil” by Laura Blackwell
- “The Midland Hotel” by Marge Simon
- “The Weeds and the Wildness Yet” by Robert Stahl
- “The Color of Loss and Love” by Jason Sizemore
- “The Loudest Silence” by Meghan Arcuri
- “The Followers” by Peter Mark May
- “A Bathtub at the End of the World” by Lane Waldman
- “Twelve by Noon” by Joanna Parypinski
- “Hollow Skulls” by Samuel Marzioli
- “Maggie” by Andi Rawson
- “From the Mouths of Plague-Mongers” by Stephanie M. Wytovich
- “Malign and Chronic Recreation” by Bruce Boston
- “Final Passage” by Bruce Boston