- Häftad (Trade Paper)
- Antal sidor
- Rockridge Press
- 231 x 188 x 18 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 477 g
Du kanske gillar
Yuval Noah HarariHäftad
The Kinfolk Home
The Beginner's Guide to Backyard Homesteading: Step-By-Step Instructions for Raising Crops and Animals209
Turn your backyard into a sustainable mini-farm-grow food for your pantry, cut back on bills, and help the environment
- Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
Does saving money and living a more natural lifestyle appeal to you? Every day, more and more people are creating a backyard homestead to reconnect with nature and become more sustainable. The Beginner's Guide to Backyard Homesteading offers practical, step-by-step instructions to raise crops and small farm animals, maximize harvests, and even make some extra money.
Learn how to create an action plan for your backyard homestead, calculate expenses, and set accessible goals for every step in the process with easy-to-follow templates, checklists, tables, and step-by-step instructions. From testing your soil to figuring out how many crops you can plant in your backyard homestead, this is the most comprehensive guide for planning, visualizing your farming projects, and making the most efficient use of your space.
Discover how your own backyard homestead can produce:
- Practical produce-Learn real, sustainable farming strategies by creating an action plan, setting goals, and breaking down projects into manageable steps.
- Side hustle-Starting a homestead-based business can be a satisfying way to increase your income and provide locally raised foods for family and friends in your community.
- Farm to table freshness-Transform your backyard homestead harvests into tasty banquets with 30 easy-to-make recipes.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Lisa Lombardo