- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Bravex Publications
- 4 Illustrations
- 254 x 203 x 11 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 465:B&W 8 x 10 in or 254 x 203 mm Case Laminate on White w/Matte Lam
- 613 g
Du kanske gillar
The Ultimate Guide to Machine Learning, Neural Networks and Deep Learning for Beginners Who Want to Understand Applications, Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Big Data and More279
3 comprehensive manuscripts in 1 book
- Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
- Machine Learning: An Essential Guide to Machine Learning for Beginners Who Want to Understand Applications, Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Big Data and More
- Neural Networks: An Essential Beginners Guide to Artificial Neural Networks and their Role in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Deep Learning: An Essential Guide to Deep Learning for Beginners Who Want to Understand How Deep Neural Networks Work and Relate to Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Every day, someone is putting down a book on machine learning and giving up on learning about this revolutionary topic.
How many of them miss out on furthering their career, and perhaps even the progress of our species...without even realizing?
You see, most beginners make the same mistake when first delving into the topic of machine learning.
They start off with a resource containing too many unrelatable facts, math, and programming lingo that will put them to sleep rather than ignite their passion.
But that is about to change...
This new book on machine learning will explain the concepts, methods and history behind machine learning, including how our computers became vastly more powerful but infinitely stupider than ever before and why every tech company and their grandmother want to keep track of us 24/7, siphoning data points from our electronic devices to be crunched by their programs that then become virtual crystal balls, predicting our thoughts before we even have them.
Most of the book reads like science fiction because in a sense it is, far beyond what an average person would be willing to believe is happening.
Here are some of the topics that are discussed in part 1 of this book:
- What is machine learning?
- What?s the point of machine learning?
- History of machine learning
- Neural networks
- Matching the human brain
- Artificial Intelligence
- AI in literature
- Talking, walking robots
- Self-driving cars
- Personal voice-activated assistants
- Data mining
- Social networks
- Big Data
- Shadow profiles
- Self-replicating machines
- And much, much more!
Here are some of the topics that are discussed in part 2 of this book:
- Programming a smart(er) computer
- Giving neural networks legs to stand on
- The magnificent wetware
- Personal assistants
- Tracking users in the real world
- Self-driving neural networks
- Taking everyone?s job
- Quantum leap in computing
- Attacks on neural networks
- Neural network war
- Ghost in the machine
- No backlash
- And Much, Much More
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Herbert Jones
part 1: machine learning
an essential guide to machine learning for beginners who want to understand applications, artificial intelligence, data mining, big data and more
part 2: neural networks
an essential beginners guide to artificial neural networks and their role in machine learning and artificial intelligence
part 3: deep learning
an essential guide to deep learning for beginners who want to understand how deep neural networks work and relate to machine learning and artificial intelligence
here is another book by herbert jones that you might be interested in