- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Harrison House
- Illustrations, black and white
- 216 x 140 x 16 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 47:B&W 5.5 x 8.5 in or 216 x 140 mm (Demy 8vo) Case Laminate on White w/Gloss Lam
- 445 g
Du kanske gillar
Can't Hurt Me
What You Didn't Learn in Church303
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
The controversial subject of the spiritual authority of the believer in Christ is widely discussed in the church today. Now, Andrew Wommack, host of the #1 fastest growing ministry on television, gives us a new perspective that may challenge everything we've been taught including:
Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar185
- If believers have been given authority, then when, how, and toward what should it be exercised? Discover the true battleground and learn how to recognize the real enemy.
- Most people believe God created our enemy, Satan, but did He? Understanding the answer will set you free to exercise your authority as a believer.
- Is spiritual warfare, as taught in many churches today, valid? Can believers use their authority to fight the devil and his demons in the air, or is the real battle in the mind?
Digging into the Scriptures, Andrew reveals the spiritual significance of choices, words, and actions and how they affect a believer's ability to stand against the attacks of Satan and to receive God's best. Discover how the enemy works through your thoughts, interjecting his negative influence on a consistent basis. The devil can't control you outside of your will, but he can use the power of fear, jealousy, envy, bitterness, self-pity and more. A believer's lack of awareness and understanding of the battle only works to the enemy's advantage. By believing God's Word and recognizing what's happening in the spirit realm, you can begin to take the proper action to improve your situation. Learn to release God's power of blessing instead of yielding to Satan's power of sin and death.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Andrew Wommack
For over three decades Andrew Wommack has traveled America and the world teaching the truth of the gospel. His profound revelation of the Word of God is taught with clarity and simplicity, emphasizing God's unconditional love and the balance between grace and faith. He reaches millions of people through the daily Gospel Truth radio and television programs, broadcast both domestically and internationally. Gospel Truth television broadcast can be seen on INSP, DayStar, The Church Channel, Cornerstone, Guardian, God TV, and over 80 local US channels. Gospel Truth radio broadcast is heard on more than 60 stations nationwide. Andrew Wommack founded Charis Bible College in 1994 and has since established CBC extension colleges in other major cities of America and around the world. Andrew has produced a library of teaching materials, available in print, audio, and visual formats. And, as it has been from the beginning, his ministry continues to distribute free audio tapes and CD's to those who cannot afford them.