- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- 2nd ed.
- Illustrations, black and white
- 216 x 140 x 31 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 686 g
Du kanske gillar
The Mother of All Pregnancy Booksav Ann Douglas269Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.The ultimate guide to conception, birth, and everything in between Unlike those other bossy, tell-you-what-to-do pregnancy books, this funny, entertaining guide presents expectant parents with all the facts they need to know about conception, birth, and everything in between. Celebrating the 10th anniversary of this favorite guide to pregnancy and birth, this new edition is easier-to-use, fully updated, and has a fresh and appealing new design. The Mother of All Pregnancy Books features a friendly, fresh, and fun approach to the greatest adventure life has to offer. Based on the best advice from over 100 parents and a panel of experts, it is packed with tons of nuts-and-bolts information and presents expectant parents with all the facts on such perennial hot topics as pain relief during labor, episiotomy, and circumcision, and empowering expectant parents to make informed personal choices.
- A complete guide to how it may feel?both physically and emotionally - to be pregnant
- ""The Pregnancy Roadmap:"" a week-by-week; month-by-month; and trimester-by-trimester overview of the key pregnancy milestones
- Pregnancy Q&As
- Baby Gear 101
- Your postpartum body
- The truth about ""pregnancy brain""
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »