- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- Rebecca Desnos
- 234 x 156 x 7 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 503:Premium Color 6.14 x 9.21 in or 234 x 156 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Matte Lam
- 213 g
Du kanske gillar
Me vs Brain
Plant Forage Make260
Plant Forage Make is a new magazine for plant lovers and crafters.
- Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
This special magazine is like a botanical hug, designed to lift your spirits, encourage you to slow down and take notice of the natural world around you.
The theme for volume 1 is 'Scent' . The contributors from around the world look at the positive effect of botanical scents on our mood and wellbeing, share recipes with scented flowers and herbs, natural dyeing tutorials, as well as foraging, cooking and gardening ideas.
The magazine is designed to be a special little book that I hope you'll cherish forever.
It's published by Rebecca Desnos, a natural dyer and independent publisher in the UK. Rebecca's vision is to unite different plant crafts and explore our relationship with plants. Together, let's celebrate plant creativity in every form.
- Volume 1, the theme is 'Scent'.
- 102 pages.
- No adverts.
Highlights from this volume
- Forest Bathing, by Desiree Bell
- Therapeutic horticulture, by Victoria Stevens
- Recipes for herbal facial steam & a scented balm, by The Mindful Apothecary
- Dyeing with bay leaves, by Rebecca Desnos
- Bundle dye a pillowcase with rose petals, by Liz Spencer, The Dogwood Dyer
- Recipes for floral facial masks, by Herbal Academy
- How to make a herbal wreath by Essence + Alchemy
- Recipe for a rollerball essential oil perfume by Essence + Alchemy
- Lemonbalm doughnuts with a rose glaze by Tara Lanich-LaBrie, The Medicine Circle
- Rose petal chocolate coins, by Tara Lanich-LaBrie, The Medicine Circle
- Exploring memory + scent, by Katie Whittington
- Make your own herbal sprinkle blend, by Cat Seixas, The Olive Trees and the Moon
- How herbalists use scent to determine the medicinal value of plants, by Kim Walker, Handmade Apothecary
- Article + recipe by Liza Couse, Plena Plena
- Travel writing + herbal recipes, by Alice Griffin
- Interviews with artist Claudia Lowry, and herbalist Kim Walker.
- Pollinators and scented plants, by Becky Searle, Sow Much More.
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt Breath av James Nestor (häftad).Köp båda 2 för 369 kr
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Rebecca Desnos
Plant Dye Zine
I'm delighted to share my Plant Dye Zine with you! 100+ pages botanical dye recipes, tutorials, articles and inspiration. I've written 4 of the tutorials, and there are 7 written by other plant creatives from around the world. Contents Botanical i...
Botanical Dyes on Wood
Learn to dye wood with homemade dyes from plants! I've been dyeing beads for years and for the first time I've written down my entire dyeing process to share with you so you can dye your own. This book isn't limited to beads though - I'll share my...