Modern and efficient organization that delivers results Key Features
- Find out how Kanban fits into the broader context of Agile, and get to grips with the core components of its philosophy
- Identify problems and challenges in your current processes and take immediate steps to drive improvement
- Structured as a 30 day action plan, this book is an accessible and rapid guide to one of the leading Agile methodologies
Kanban is a simple and elegant Agile framework that helps to control and improve development processes. Originating in traditional 20th century manufacturing in Japan, Kanban has a renewed relevance today, being a crucial methodology in the world of software development. This book explores the key features of Kanban, and demonstrates how to put it into practice through exercises that will help you make the most of this unique approach to managing collaboration and production.
Designed as a 30 day action plan, this book will help you understand and implement Kanban - and start seeing results - in a month. Analyze your current situation and define your goals and wider strategic aims, and begin developing a plan to help you and your team confidently work towards achieving them. Involve your team to drive cultural change, learn how to prioritize and organize tasks and projects to efficiently use your time and resources.
Create your own value stream map to better understand your processes and identify improvement areas, and adapt and use the features tips and examples to overcome challenges you may face when implementing Kanban.
Pick up this book and experience the full results of this vital Agile methodology - fast. What you will learn
- Learn the fundamentals of Agile and Kanban
- Analyze your current processes and identify areas of improvement
- Develop a Kanban board to manage your projects by using and adapting the featured examples
- Develop a coherent strategy for collaboration
- Improve your processes with tips and tricks to promote efficiency
- Follow each step in this 30 day plan to ensure a smooth Kanban implementation