- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Amplitudo Ltd
- Black & white illustrations
- 229 x 152 x 8 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 14:B&W 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Case Laminate on White w/Gloss Lam
- 309 g
Du kanske gillar
Can't Hurt Me
Excellent Online Teaching239
Online teaching can be challenging but extremely stimulating. If you want to improve your strategies and succeed with your student this guide is for you!
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
Make sure you adopt the right strategies; you have the proper mindset and have clear in your mind the new communication techniques required by distance learning and you will succeed in preparing interesting and captivating lessons for your students.
The Covid19 forced us to see the teaching profession under a brand-new light.And we will never go back again to the old system. Even when the Covid19 emergency is over, online teaching techniques will continue to be used side by side with traditional face-to-face lessons.
Those were reasons why this is the right moment to train yourself to face the future with the most proper tools and be prepared for your future teaching challenges.
This guide will help you to
- Find the right online teaching mindset
- Lear how to effectively manage your time and the time of your students
- Learn how to use new technology at your advantage
- Create touchpoint with your students and check your expectations
- Make your lesson emotionally satisfying
- Be as interactive as possible to keep your lessons interesting
- Deal with discipline to avoid students quitting your lessons
- Use social media to keep in touch with students
- And finally, find time for yourself for a better teaching performance
The guide includes new hand-on and appliable tips for daily practices.
So, just scroll up now and buy the book! No time to loose to improve your teaching techniques!
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt Teaching Creative and Critical Thinking in Schools av Russell Grigg (häftad).Köp båda 2 för 518 kr
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »